~Chapter Twenty Six~

~Dipper's pov~

Well isn't this great.

I've been gone for less than freaking TWO minutes to see a sight I should have not' of seen.

Will had kissed (y/n)

Yes, of course im furious and filled with rage, but now I also have ANOTHER person I automatically dont like.

But in other words, water is wet.

As my voice raised it reached their ears. Will whipped his head over in my direction. His eyes met mine and I gave him a look that could kill.

He showed a bit of fear in his eyes,(Not a lot.. But a little) snapped his fingers, and disappeared.

(Y/n) fell to the ground, since she was unfortunately leaning on him for support. I walked over to her and reached out my hand for her to grab. She gratefully grabbed onto it and pulled herself up.

No words were spoken as we walked back, Her hand still around mine.

Maybe I wont need wendy after all

(Will's pov)

Im scared as fuck

Wait.. Why the hell am I scared?

Im WAY more stronger than him

Not to mention sexy ;]

Ever since I got to know (y/n), I knew she was the one that I wanted to be mine. Not some human's that'll probably hurt her. I wont hurt her- I can assure that. If she chose me, I would give her everything to make her happy...

God i sound desperate

But who wouldn't?

She has those gorgeous (h/c) locks,

Bright and shinning eyes,

And a personality like no other

Sure It sounds cheesy, But Bill said its wrong to lie about things that matter.

~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Should I continue this story?

Is it bad?