~Chapter Twenty Three~

~(Y/n)'s pov~

Something was awfully odd this morning

Well, sitting across from me was bill

And another Bill was sitting next to me..

What the fuck?

I glanced at bill number 2 and observed him. If he didnt have this sad expression on his face, and was the color yellow and the same hair as bill, I wouldnt be able to tell them apart. I mean you can do that to everyone, but thats not my point.

He looked at me but quickly turned his head when he saw I was looking at him. A tint of blush was spread across his face.

He has this vibe of sadness and its really bothering me to not ask him is he ok. I mean, he did just walk into the house and sit down with us at the table. Is he a friend of bill? I might or might not have been eavesdropping on them but I didnt hear much. I did have the blanket covering my head after all.
-

~

-
Stan had made breakfast for us, though he did look like he was going to fall asleep at any tine soon so I guess he didnt notice Bill number 2. Soon I finished my food and headed back upstairs to go back to sleep. I felt eyes on me as I got up, but shrugged it off and kept walking upstairs.

Before I reached the last step I felt arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes

"Where do you think your going?" Bill purred

"To sleep" I say, trying to wriggle out of his grasp

"Feisty are we?"

"Can i go to sleep now"

"Can I join?"

"You're a creep"

"Whats new?"

I chuckled and walked into the room, and sat on the bed. I fell back onto the bed and stretched out.

Bill walked in after me and crawled on top of me

My face must of gotten really red because he smirked.

Before he could do anything else, a flash blinded me for a second. I look past Bill to see Mabel with a camera.

"SCRAPBOOK OPPORTUNITY!!" She squealed as she ran out the room.

A few seconds later he broke the silence. I almost jumped, forgeting he was still.. On top of me.

"Now where were we?" He grinned deviously.

He leaned in, getting closer and closer to me. His warm breath brushing against my face. Soon there was a tiny gap between our lips.

Then he closed the gap

And a door flew open

All at once