Camping trip gone wrong.

"Oh shut up.", Karla said. "You are so not over Stefan." You and some friends were driving to the woods for a camping trip. One of them (Karla) decided to bring up your ex boyfriend. "Karla. How many times do I have to tell you. I'm over that dooche. Why don't you get over it?", you tell her, a bit annoyed by her comment. "Ouch. That hurt.", Karla faked hurt. Oh c'mon Karla, why do you always have to bring him up?", Johnny asked. "Oh Johnny shut up. Just because you like Y/N doesn't mean that you have to hate Stefan.", Brianna said. Johnny's nostrils flared and he stopped talking. Everyone else followed. Nobody talked during the rest of the ride. You broke the silence. "Hey we're here!", you yelled. "Woah. Okay. Calm down there Y/N. Almost popped my ear there.", Karla said. All of you hopped out of the car. "AHHHHHHH!", Karla screamed. You jumped up. Johnny ran into a tree head first, and Brianna covered her ears. "Karla what's wrong?!", I screamed. "Oh. My. God.", gasped. "I found the perfect camping spot!", she screeched. All of you stared at her. Your faces were filled with so many expressions at once. Relief, anger, confusion, anger. "I'm going to pretend you didn't just do that. Let's just set up camp. And get some sleep. We'll go hiking tomorrow.", you say. All of you take out the tents and set up camp. You tell ghost stories and eat smores. You were having the perfect night.

Little did you know. You weren't ever going on that hike.

For now I gotta stop. But don't worry. I will keep posting. I would loooove if you commented your thoughts about this story. Thank you. Love you guys !