Mom? But how?

He leads me up the stairs when I let go of his hand. He turns to me. "I know. It was accelerated. We won't tell anyone. But all I can tell you is ever since I met you, I feel something. Very strong. Call me crazy, but I care for you. A lot. And I'll do anything to protect you. We're not ready for a relationship right now. But we'll see later on.", he says. He hugs me. He smiles and leads me through the door. I cover my nose. "What is that? He turns to answer, but when he does, his eyes widen. "Y/N!", he yells as he tries grabbing me, but something else beats him to it. I feel claws digging into my arms and before I know it, I get pulled back into the basement and the door slams shut.

I fall down the stairs and crash into an old piano. I struggle to get up. "Come at me you son of a b****! Show yourself!", I yell, getting up and grabbing my rib. It hurts from the fall. I hear laughter all of a sudden. I turn my head sharply. I see- a pair of green eyes?! Dean walks out of the darkness. "Dean?! What the hell you were just-", I pause. He laughs. The most horrible laugh I've ever heard. Then. He's not Dean anymore. He never was. He's- "Mom?", I fall down to the ground again and start pulling at my hair. "Hi Y/N.", she says."No, no, no, you're dead. You're dead!", I yell, tears running down my face. "It was all your fault. Everything. You let me die!", she yells in my face. I hear Dean screaming and pounding on the door. "Y/N?! Let her go you son of a b****! You hear me? Y-", he stops mid sentence. "SHUT UP!", you scream at her. She looks you in the eyes. "You want me to leave you alone? Take this. You know what to do.", she hands me a knife. I look at it. My eyes are red from crying. I take the knife. I pick it up. I get ready. Get ready to say goodbye to this world. To take my last breath. To die.

I close my eyes. I hold the knife up above my head. Ready to strike. But I hear a sudden thump. I freeze. I hear a struggle, but everything is muffled. Then, a shrill awful scream fills the room. I snap out of it. I see Sam standing there. He looks at me. A man is lying on the floor. I feel myself slipping away. I look down and see I poked myself with the knife. I- I never felt that happen. My vision becomes blurry. "Y/N!", I hear Sam scream. I feel myself falling. But once again, he catches me. I look up at him. "Sam. I-", I try to say something, but he tells me to stop. "It'll be okay Y/N. I'll make sure nothing happens to you.", he says. It might be just the fact I'm about to pass out, but I swear I hear him say,"I love you."

Hi guys I think I'm going to become one of those people that upload at least twice a day lol. But that probably good, cause I'm sure you're living this story. Love you guys be sure to comment !