Johnny Has To Go

I wake up once again, but this time in a bed. I try getting up, but a familiar voice tells me to stop. It's Cas. "Y/N. I think it's best if you stay put.", he tells me. I hear Johnny yelling in the other room. "Oh wow you couldn't protect her?! What is wrong with you Dean?! She could've died!", he yells. Dean yells back,"You wouldn't have been able to either if you were being attacked by a f***ing Wendigo!" Sam tries to calm them both down. I get up but Cas grabs me from the waist and pulls me back to the bed. He sits me down. "Let them settle their own problems Y/N. It'll be okay.", He tells me. "But what if it isn't okay Cas?", I say, tears rolling down my eyes. He hugs me and holds me close. I hug him tightly, crying on his shoulder. All of a sudden, Dean bursts inside. Me and Cas don't move. "Y/N.", Dean says. Me and Cas finally let go of each other, though I dont want to escape his warm hug. I look at Dean. He kneels down next to me. "I'm sorry. I couldn't do anything. But, right now. I need you to make a decision. Its either you come with us. Or you go with Jhonny. He wants you to go with him. But it's up to you.", he tells me. I look at him confused. "Excuse me?", I say, anger bubbling up inside of me. He looks at Johnny. Jhonny looks at me. "Y/N. Let's leave. Leave them to their crazy bull s***.", he tells me. I look at Dean,Sam, and Cas. Then I look at Johnny. I smile at him. He smiles back. He holds out his hand, but I say,"No." A sudden hurt expression appears in his face. "What?", he asks. "I'm sorry Johnny. But I want to do this.. I want to hunt. No matter what it costs. I want to help them help other people.", I tell him, holding back the tears. Tears start running down his cheeks. He walks into the other room, grabs his bags, and starts walking towards the door. He looks back at me one more time. This time his eyes filled with anger,and he walks out, slamming the door behind him.

I ask everyone to leave me alone for a while, so they do. After about half an hour of crying, Cas walks in. He sits next to me And hugs me as tightly as he can. "From now on. I will not let you get hurt. Nothing will happen to you.", he whispers in my ear. He kisses my forhead, and I bury my head into his shoulder. "Thank you Cas, thank you.", I say. And slowly feel myself drifting away. I fal asleep on his shoulder. I feel so calm. I feel happy for once in this whole entire nightmare. Thank you.

Hey guys. Hope you liked this part. Unfortunately, Johnny had to go. But hey you still have Dean, Cas, and Sam to choose. Who will it be? Keep up and find out! 😊❤