Decisions

"I want to go, and you can't stop me from doing it.", I tell Dean, Sam, and Cas. Cas goes up to me And grabs my shoulders. He looks into my eyes as if trying to figure me out. He turns to Sam and dean and says,"She really wants to. I can sense it. I think we should let her come with us." Sam nods in agreement, but Dean is still unconvinced. "Cas, were not only dealing with Wendigos, but with a shape shifter! And it apparently knows who she is!", he practically yells. Cas and Sam stay calm. I can't help it. "I'm not a little girl Dean! I never told you to protect me. I'm not yours to lose!", I yell and storm back into the room of the bunker. I immediately feel bad about what I said. I throw myself on the bed and bury my face in a pillow. Someone knocks on the door. "Fome en.", I say, my words muffled by the pillow. I hear someone walk in. "Hi there." it's Sam. I get up and look at him, then down at the floor immediately. He widens his eyes when he noticed why I did that. "I'm sorry I just took a shower. Its okay. You're not weird about this right?", he says. Sam. Is not wearing a shirt. "Um yeah it's okay.", I say, looking up at him, trying so hard to focus on his face. I feel my face getting red. He smiles and I feel a small piece of me die inside. "Um. I uh." He walks over to me And sits down next to me on the bed. I squirm around at how close he is. "Listen um. Sorry about Dean. He's just worried you'll get hurt again. So am I. I wouldn't want anything happening to that beautiful face of yours.", he says. I look at him. And then accidentally at his abs. I mean how do you miss that?! I look away quickly. He chuckles and grabs my hand. "Wanna feel?", he says as he puts my hands on his stomach. I laugh. "You may work out too much Sammy. Oh. Sorry. That's weird. Doesn't Dean call you that. Like only him?", I ask. He looks at me and says,"Yeah, but I love hearing you say it.", he says. I stare at him for the longest time. "Sam? This may sound crazy, but when you carried me after I was hurt, I thought I heard you say you love me.", I say And immediately regret saying anything. Sam looks away, I feel so embarrased. I look down at my feet. Then, I feel a hand on my waist and on my chin. He turns my head towards him. "I did say that Y/N. And I meant it.", he says, and leans in to kiss me. This is so wrong. But it feels so right. His lips touch mine. I feel butterflies in my stomach. His hand goes to my lower back, and I grip his chest at the feeling. He starts pulling my shirt up, but someone knocks on the door. Its Dean. I pull back and feel my face getting red. Sam smiles, kisses me one more time, and walks out. Dean seems surprised to see him without a shirt, but Sam says," What? I just took a shower." Dean looks confused, but then he looks at me. A sudden smile appears on his face and he blushes. Then he says,"You can go on the hunt with us." I smile at him. He winks and walks away. I don't know what to feel anymore.

Sam, Cas, and Dean. The three people that are making me love all of them,and be fricking confused. Ahh!

Well there you go. Another part of this story is up. Hope you be been enjoying it so far. I love am of you so much. These are short but they get to the point. I love y'all ❤