Oh God

"Ugh...", you wake up. Your head hurts. When you look up. You're in a room. It appears to be a basement. When you try to move, you notice your hands are tied. "Dean? Sam, Cas? Johnny?", you call out. Nothing. You try to set yourself free. But the ropes won't budge. All of a sudden, you hear footsteps. In the dark you see a dark shadow. And just like you met, that pair of green eyes comes out of the darkness and looms over you again. Dean leans in close and starts untieing you. For a moment you feel his arm on your lower back. It makes you shiver. He looks at you. "You okay?", he asks in his husky voice. "Y-yes..", you answer. Barely able to speak with his beautiful green eyes staring at you. He smirks. That smirk. You can't look away. He goes back to untieing you. All of a sudden, he slips, falling onto you. "Ah!", you yelp. As he gets up, he uses your leg as support to stand up. You squirm in Your chair as soon as you feel his touch. "I-I'm sorry Y/N. I-", you see him blushing. You don't even know why but you laugh. He looks at you, confused. "So you always get this nervous around girls?", you ask. He blushes more. He coughs, says,"I'm not nervous.", and gets back to work. This time, for no reason at all,you try look at him but accidentally brush against his beard. He looks at you. You stare at each other. His green eyes staring right through you. He gets closer. You close your eyes. You feel his lips on yours. Dean is kissing you! You kiss him back. All of a sudden he starts moving lower and lower you feel his breath on your neck. He starts kissing you on the neck, but you hear footsteps. You open your eyes and find yourself untied. You get up. "Thank you.", you say, feeling your face getting hot by the second. He leans on and kisses you again. "We better go.", he says. And grabs your hand and leads the way. What are you doing? Y/N! Did you just make out with Dean Winchester?! Oh god. So many mixed emotions. What is happening to me. Oh god. What have I done?

Hey guys. This one's for my friend Denise. She wanted a little more Dean action 😂❤. So there ya go hope you enjoyed it Denice and hope you guys did too!