Ezaezel!

He comes back and I'm terrified at this point. I have no Idea what the heck to do and he's just standing there, laughing at me. "What's so funny?!", I scream at him. He just laughs and says, "Oh nothing. Just that your precious boyfriends haven't come to get you. It's hilarious." I stop and think for a moment. But I instantly come back. "They'd never leave me! You'll see!", I scream. "Really? Even though you've played with all of their hearts?!", he screams in my face. "I DIDN'T MEAN T-", I stopped."Wait, how did you-", I begin. "How did I know? Well I just happen to know these boy. In fact, I've been following them for a while. So I know everything. I know that you are a bad person-" I laugh. "You're the one who kidnapped me so you can kind of see why you're losing this argument.", I say. "Oh I know I'm bad, but I'm also smart. I know they all love you. I know they will fight over you and then try to find you. By then you'll be dead. And so will they.", he says as an evil smile forms at the corners of his mouth. My eyes grow wide with fear as I begin to understand what's going on. "You're using me as bait.."

Hello everyone. So sorry I haven't updated but I am back and I also started a youtube channel (Maria The Great) I will update regularly now. Stay tuned to see what happens next in this rollercoaster of adventure!