Why is He Jealous?!

"This. Is my baby.", Dean says proudly, gesturing towards a beautiful black Impala. "Yeah, umm, Dean? Really appreciate you showing us your car, but I almost got killed. So if you could just get us home that'd be nice", Johnny says with and annoyed tone. You smack him lightly as if to say 'Stop being rude'. "It's okay. And hey-", Dean says to you. "-I never got you name". Johnny answers for me,"It's Y/N. Now again, can you please take us home?" Dean stares almost right through him. Like he was strangling him with his beautiful green eyes. 'Beautiful?!', you think. 'Did you just call his eyes beautiful?! Ahh. You just met him! Stop! You don't know who he is!' "Y/N?", Dean brings you back to reality. "Huh? Oh yeah. Um. Can you take us home?", I ask. "I'm afraid not.", he says. "That's thing that 'almost killed you', was a wendigo. It's still out there. Once they smell ya. Tough luck until you kill 'em." You stare at him, confused. Johnny starts laughing. "A wendigo?! What are we 3 years old?! Those don't exist buddy. NEWSFLASH!" Dean stares him straight in the eye. He gets closers to him. Johnny stops laughing. "Tell me. Did that thing stare you in the eyes when it was about to eat you? Did it have red eyes. Red eyes that seemed human?",Dean asked. Johnny's eyes widened, but then all that was in his eyes was anger. "I not only suggest you back away. But back off her. You know what I mean.", he said. Bother of them stared at each other. You stood there. Scared for what would happen, when all of a sudden, two voices came out of nowhere. "Hey hey Dean back away.", a tall man said. A shorter man walked up to Johnny and told him to calm down. "No Sam! I'm not gonna calm down. This jerk over here is threatening me, and I'm not gonna have none of that!", Dean tells the tall man who is appeared to be named Sam. Cas is the other man. So he tells Johnny. Johnny clams down but Dean is still fuming. I start walking away. "Y/N!", both Dean and Johnny yell. I turn and look at both of them. "Are you going to stop acting like 5 year olds? Or appeared really you going to act like the men you are?", I say. I wasn't really walking away. I walk towards the Impala and get inside. Everyone else does the same, and we drive off.

This one was short, but hey. It got 0 to 100 real quick didn't it? See you guys next time I write! Love ya!