pinky promise

So today where I'm at, Kenneth is finally 14 😭😍, but not yet in the state side so tomorrow I will be uploading his birthday chapter! So get excited!

(Unedited)

Anyways,

LET'S GO!

~~

I was just about to give in when we heard a loud crash against the lockers from across the halls. The entire hallway, including us, brought our attention to the boy who was kicked towards the lockers by a boy in a hoodie.

Is that.. it can't be.

"Stay away or else that won't be the end of it!" An unfamiliar voice yelled at him and walked away.

None of us could really tell who the bully was because his hood was up and we are across the hall.

"Naomi?" Gabe tapped my hand.

"Yeah?"

"Is that,"

"Enrique?" Kenneth finished for Gabe.

"It can't be."

"It has to be him. Look at his clothes." Kenneth pointed out.

The boy that was kicked down began getting up slowly and pain was visible from him. His hat fell of his head as he tried to and it revealed his identity to us.

It is him.

"I told you!" Kenneth tapped my arm lightly.

"Okay, I get it." I replied kind of harshly.

"Sorry.." His voice lowered.

Guilt immediately struck me and I turned to him. "I'm sorry. It's just who would dare to beat Enrique?" I asked.

"I would." Gabe shrugged.

"Me too." Kenneth shrugged as well.

"Yeah, okay whatever." I chuckled as i rolled my eyes at their cockiness. "I'm going to class now. Let's meet up later?"

"Sure." They both replied.

"Alright, bye!" I waved farewell.

~~

Just remembering the day someone actually got the guts to go and beat up Enrique still bothers me. Enrique didn't even dare to show up to school for 2 days. I don't even know why I'm even thinking of this, it doesn't really even matter.

"Naomi?" I heard faintly coming from my the ground below.

I carefully looked down to see Kenneth staring at me weirdly from below. I laughed softly to myself.

"What's up?" I chuckled.

"Obviously you." He joked.

We both laughed a little at his joke.

"Just came by to hang out, but I can see you got the hang of that." He laughed to himself.

"Well then get up here and hang with me." I tapped the empty spot next to me.

"On the roof top?"

I nodded.

"You're serious?"

I nodded.

"Why are y--"

"Oh, just get up here!" I cut him off impatiently.