i lost Sean

Unedited

LET'S GO!

~~

Sean's POV:

"Hey Sean."

"U-uh hi, Bailey." I smiled getting nervous just at the sound of her voice.

"I have a question." She said.

"Okay, shoot me." I replied getting kinda worried of what she'll ask.

"Are you and Gabe's sister dating?" She asks smiling.

What?! No! I want to date you!

"No, we're just good friends. Why?" I was worried she'd like the thought of Naomi and I dating.

Please, no.

"Oh because Gabe's Snapchat makes it seem like it." She shrugs.

"Snapchat?" I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Yeah, you guys are like the trending topic on the fan accounts." She replied passing her phone to me.

As I went through her Twitter I saw so many edits of me and Naomi, they all came from Snapchat. Then I saw things that hurt.

Hate comments.

They were saying how I'm using Naomi, hurting Bailey, that I'm a player, and many more.

I'm not a player..

"I swear, I'm not dating Naomi." I replied as the negative thoughts start to over come my brain.

I give back Bailey's phone and bury my face in my hands.

"I mean, there's nothing bad about it."

Don't say that.

"I think you" please don't continue "guys would look cute together." She smiled.

My heart shattered at her words and I couldn't hold them together anymore.

"I gotta go." I told her at the verge of tears as I grabbed my stuff and left the classroom.

3 years Bailey. 3 years. I wouldn't replace you for a girl I met just last week.

~~

Naomi's POV:

The whole day all I could think about was Sean. I can't imagine how much pain he could be in right now. I'm just hoping he doesn't get affect by it.

Can this day please go by faster?

I shut my locker, turned around and slid down to the floor. I pulled my legs up and hugged them. I put my head down and heard nothing but my own breaths as I was in a empty hallway.

"Naomi, hi." I flinched at the sudden voice.

I looked up quickly to see Enrique at the end of the hallway. I just rolled my eyes and got up quickly going the opposite direction. I then heard foot steps getting closer and closer towards me so I got scared and started running. He started running as well and caught up with me.