fakes

I made this chapter extra long for you guys! Love you!

LET'S GO!

~~

Ken's POV:

"This is impossible!" I groaned as I threw my phone on the couch and flopped down to my side.

"Can we take a break?" Sean asks from across the room.

"Well if you had over 270K followers I think we'd really need a break." Matt chuckled.

"Yeah." I mumbled as I buried my face on a couch pillow.

We were all currently in Matt and Dana's house, just doing our all to get rid of all those videos. By "all" I mean, Gabe, Sean, Matt, Dana, Will, Josh, Serris, Sarah, and I.

Will, Josh, and Serris were laid out on the carpet, while the rest of us were on the couches around the room.

"Can we just start a hashtag please?" Gabe groaned.

"Yes! Can we?" Josh asked, getting up to a sitting position.

"Why a hashtag? Wouldn't that make things worse?" Serris asks.

"Because it would be easier to find the videos." Dana joined in as she walked closer to us with her arms crossed.

"How?" I asked giving all of them a doubtful look.

"If you tell them to put a hashtag on the videos of Naomi singing, we can see whose accounts have them." Matt replied, leaning against a wall.

"And so that you can tell that account to take the video down." Will finished for him.

Sean and I just looked at eachother with a worried look on our face. It could go bad or good, I'm really hoping it goes good.

"So, do we do it?" Sarah asks, sitting up.

I give Sean one more look before I sighed and nodded my head in agreement.

"What do we name it?" Sean asks, sighing as well.

"Hashtag 'NaomiSings'?" Matt suggests.

"I guess." I replied with half a smile.

"Let's do it!" Gabe cheers as he goes back on his phone.

"Everyone get in the picture!" Gabe says excitedly as he holds his phone up.

We all squeeze ourselves in the picture and we all do this in all our phones.

"Okay, let's just say we need to see the video so use this hashtag blah, blah, blah, right?" Gabe asks us.

We all replied with our different forms of agreement and starting typing on our phones. Once I was done with mine I looked up to see each head look up one by one telling me they were done as well.

"I guess we just wait now." I said as I leaned my head back on the couch.

~~

It took a matter of minutes before the hashtag went around in all the social media platforms.

"I guess it worked." I smiled as I looked up at them.

"Alright, so let's do this guys. No matter what it takes. We only have a day." Serris reminds us as she takes a deep breath in.

We all nodded and got our hands to work. Our fans were so kind to take it down without a fight, some asked for a follow first which I was alright with, while some was fine with just a DM. Those type of fans were my favorite, the type that didn't ask for anything more.