fan accounts

(Unedited)

Guys, I really apologize for keeping you guys waiting. It was a hectic week, hope you guys understand.

Before I start the chapter I just wanna say something. Before I started writing this story, I struggled with stress and depression to the point where I never felt the emotion of happiness anymore. It would be faked by my laughs and smiles. However, eversince I started writing this story, I noticed myself become a happier person. I noticed myself becoming genuinely happy, I would always be happy about something, even the littlest things. This story has really helped with my stress from school, family, work, and basically my entire life. Every night I read through all the comments from ALL my chapters and smile and laugh at them. Whenever I'm down I turn to your comments because they seriously bring a smile to my face effortlessly. What I'm trying to say is that, writing really helps me. I think you should try it out sometimes, since I know a lot of you have untold stories. Your grammar doesn't have to be perfect. Mine isn't. Just as long as you're having a great time and enjoy what you do. Go do it. Don't let anyone or anything stop you.

PLEASE ATTACK ME WITH COMMENTS ON MY STORIES BECAUSE I HONESTLY LOVE WHEN YA'LL SPAM ME. NO JOKE. LMAO.

ANYWAYS,

I love you guys so genuinely much.

LET'S GO!

~~

"Sean, where are we even going?" I asked probably for the 5th time already.

"To an interview. I already told you that." He replies as he continues to walk.

"Sean, what if I don't want to join whatever this is?" I asked following close behind him.

"Oh trust me, you'd want to." He chuckles a bit has he gives me a quick glance.

"You don't know that."

"Trust me. I know so much about you, that I can probably already imagine how you're going to react." He laughs.

"Oh really?" I cross my arms at him as I stop at my tracks. "Then how? How will I react?"

After two more steps, I guess he realized I stopped walking and turned around.

"Okay, well first you're going to look at me with those eyes which will be filling with excitement at every second." He took a step closer. "Then you're going to slightly bounce in your seat as you look at the host of the interview and then back at me." He took another step closer. "Then you're going to look at me and say 'No way! That's amazing!'" He says with an exaggerated girl voice.

"Is that suppose to sound like me?" I narrowed my eyes at him as I put my hands on my hips.

"Yes actually, it is." He mimicked my actions.

"Stop doing that."

"Stop doing that." He mocked again.

"Psh, fine. Bye." I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Over dramatic." Was all he said when he grabbed my hand, turned me around, and brought his arm around my shoulder with my hand still in his.

"You're such a teen." He laughs as he begins to walk with me under his arm.

"And you're such a child." I murmured.

"Salty."

"Sour."

"Smart ass."

"Idiot."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."