Nine: Alone Together.

(Flashback)
Misty ran around twirling and laughing.
She excitedly pointed at a large ginger cat perched on a brick wall.
"I-I never liked c-cats." Marlton said and stood a few metres away from the cat looking at it like it was a zombie.
"It looks just like Oliver. My cat." She smiled.
"O-Oliver? Why Oliver?"
"I don't know. I was young, only 8 when I named him." Suddenly she looked down sadly clearly remembering something.
"What's wrong?" Marlton worriedly asked, with no stutter.
"Ollie was run over." Misty murmured bluntly.
"I-I'm sorry."
"It's okay. Can we keep this cat? Pleaseeeeee?"
"Ummm." Marlton really didn't want to keep the cat. Cats were full of germs and in his opinion they were just a low life form. But he wanted to make Misty happy. "F-fine. But I'm not l-looking after it."
Misty stuffed the ginger fluff into her bag.

Later on that evening Misty and Marlton sat in an abandoned house, that would be their home for a few nights.
"Marly! You have to see this!" Misty shot up looking like she'd seen something important. She pointed at a CD player.
"W-we could use the parts from it to make something else. M-maybe." Marlton had already started calculating what he could make with the parts.
"No! Don't ruin a perfectly good CD player. Let me press play, see what plays. If anything is in there."
*unchained melody plays* (song is at the bottom).
Misty walked over to Marlton and grabbed his hand. He flinched.
"Please Marly. Trust me." Misty remembered this song from when her parents got married.
Marlton gave his hand to Misty (this was very difficult for Marlton due to his claustrophobia and phobia of germs but he still did it because for some reason he wanted to be close to Misty)
and she proceeded to put his hand on her hip. She then put Marltons hand into hers and her other hand on his shoulder.
"M-Misty I don't dan-."
"Shush."
Marlton went silent.
They danced to the song for what felt like hours. Misty leant into Marlton and they hug danced.
Marlton had never been this close to someone, he hated it but also loved being so near to Misty. They both enjoyed it. Marlton even managed to laugh.
They were alone (apart from the cat).
Alone together.
This was one thing both of them thought they would remember forever.

----------------------------------------------
This is one of their precious memories. I wanted to show it so my readers know how close they were.

Emotionalllllll ;-;
I'm gonna attach the song they danced to. Hope you like it! I know it's pretty old fashioned but it's cute&very well known so you'll probably know it.
My friend suggested it and I was like omg I love you thank you, it's perfect.

TeenyVampire xx
PS- it's my birthday tomorrow... Yayyyyyyyyy. People say it's the same as the homestuck guy. Wooooo