Chapter Ten: Date Gone Berzerk

"Daichi-san." 

Rhodri never heard someone call him that for about more than ten years. He rotated his body to a dark violet-haired, orange-eyed girl and a deep russet-haired, red-eyed boy. He tilted his head to the side. 

"Galina-chan, Naoki-kun." He hugged them. "I missed you." 

"It's been a long time, Daichi-san," Galina said, "since the--" 

"Don't say it." 

Galina took a breath. "--Brain Charger Project." 

"And she said it." Rhodri did a face-palm. 

"So, did you find other Brain Chargers?" Naoki asked. 

"Yes. Yes, I did." Rhodri sighed, "Two." 

"Two?" 

"Yes, two. They're having a date tonight." 

"How did you know this?" 

"One of them is my partner. I'm her Tuner." 

"One of them is a girl? The other is a boy, then." Naoki pursed his lips on the curl of his fist. "Who is your King partner?" 

"Akane Kumiko." 

Galina and Naoki gasped. "The Iron Queen? You're her Tuner?" 

"It's a shock, I know. She's dating Lind Wanijima." 

"The person who is the senior of Team Sleipnir and the one with three personas?" Naoki gasped again. 

"Lind has three personas? What is he, a psycho?" 

"You didn't know?" Galina said, bewildered. "Since you already know Lind, he has two more personas. Akito and Agito." 

"Agito...the Fang King?" Rhodri scratched the side of his neck. 

"Yeah. That Shark is the second psycho. No offense." 

"What about Akito?" 

"I think I've seen him before. He's very cute." Galina giggled. 

"Enough of this conversation," Naoki cut off Galina's giggling. "Those ninjas--whatever the hell they are--they bounce everywhere. And they're settling explosives around this area." He turned to Galina. "They can't stop, can they? You're like the 'mommy' to them. Can you stop them?" 

"Even though I'm their senior, I can't stop those arrogant bastards," Galina scoffed. "I'm sorry, Thierry." 

"Heh. Whatever you say." 

Rhodri slapped his hands on the wall. "What do we do?" 

"Warn your King partner and her date to scram out of the place?" Naoki shrugged. 

"No way! That'll ruin their date. She may not date again." Rhodri frowned slightly. 

"Let's do this way: wait for the right time to warn them," Naoki said. 

"Oh God, here we go with the stupid ideas," Galina said out loud. 

"Naoki-kun is right," Rhodri declared. Galina scoffed again. "We have to wait for the right time to warn Akane and Lind." 

"When do we start, Daichi-san?" Naoki asked, smiling while cracking his knuckles. 

Rhodri patted him softly on the back. "Kid, we start now."

Me: Sorry for the intro, people. It's so out of topic. But how was it? 

Akito: Ooh, interesting.