Chapter Twenty-Five: Mother and Daughter

Previously...

^^^

"Hey, the bombs didn't set off?" Spade scratched his head. "Oh, well! My job is done! Let's go, Smoke and Quick!"

"Um, Spade..." Smokescreen mumbled.

"We did set off the bombs, but..." Quicksand slapped his head repeatedly. The whole entire battlefield exploded. The rest of the turf was destroyed as well. Spade found Smokescreen and Quicksand and shrilled at them. Elena found Akane staring at her.

"Are you my...mother?" Akane said.

^^^

Now...

^^^

"Something wrong, Li Volti?" Spade followed Akane's stare, which was aiming at Elena. "Wait, you look familiar..."

"Isn't she the Italian journalist from America?" Quicksand recalled. Spade snapped his fingers.

"That's it!"

Smokescreen's eyes were replaced with huge hearts. "Kawaii..."

Quicksand punched him. "What the hell's wrong with you, man?! We didn't come here to see you fawn over young women! And that's Akane's mom, dumbass!"

"Sorry for being a pervert..."

"Eh?! You're like Onigiri, but better?!" Ikki exclaimed.

"Crow!"

Elena was shaking. "Yes, I am your mother...Ferrari. If you haven't heard, my name is Elena Li Volti. I miss you..." She hugged Akane tightly. "You look so much like your father."

"Who was he, Okasan?" Akane asked.

"Rokuro Kumiko. The first Ghost King. A Brain Charger."

Akane sighed. "I am also him...Elena."

"I know that, too."

Everyone was shocked. "EH?!"

^^^

Lind: Ah! This situation brings back memories!

Agito: Can you shut up for a sec?!

Akito: C'mon, I wanna go back to the story. Okay?

Lind & Agito: Wakatta...

^^^

Elena cried on Akane's shoulder. "You're here...You're really here...Yokatta...I'm finally happy that we're together again." She cried even harder.

"Ne, Elena, you still cry, don't ya?" Akane said. Huh? I have...Otosan's memories?

"Yeah..." Elena smiled. "I'm proud of it."

Ikki was crying waterfalls. "So beautiful! Why am I crying?!"

"You already said the reason, baka..." Kazu murmured.

"Ha ha! That's Crow to you!" Lind said. "Am I right?"

Everyone laughed.

"No, seriously. Am I right?"

^^^

Me: Yo, minna-san!

Agito: Stop interrupting, fucking brat!

Me: Look, buddy. I'm taller than you. If you wanna beat me up, go for it.

Agito: All right! Let's go!

Me: Frying Pan Attack! Woo-hoo! Vera-chan wins!

Agito: Damn it...I lost to a girl...

^^^