Epilogue

Me: The finale of the fanfic! Ta-da! That long writer's block paid off! Woo-hoo! NOT!

Agito: Finally, you got your ass working.

Me: Thank you.

Agito: You shouldn't take that as a compliment.

^^^

*Six months later*

^^^

Ikki crossed his arms. "Everyone's pretty much gone. This place looks like the old west..." He flicked on the disco lights in the AT Skating Park. "...But more awesomer! Come on, minna! Let's celebrate!"

"So you're happy that almost everyone is gone?!" Rhodri exclaimed. "That deadly shark traveled with Akane to the Kansai region; Max moved to England and went back to her photography job; Kazu went with Emily overseas to Singapore; and Naoki moved to New York."

"That's the sad part, but Ground Zero is staying with us. Right, dog?"

"Again, I'm not a dog!"

^^^

Spade danced happily. "I fixed it!"

"Fixed what?" Quicksand and Smokescreen said in confusion.

"The AI! I fixed the AI, and I'm not Naoki!" Spade danced again. "I'm so happy! I'm a random genius now!"

Something lightly hit his skin. "Why are you dancing like an idiot?"

Spade widened his eyes. "Whoa, what's this?!" The screen flashed black, and he sank on his knees, hyperventilating. "Why, world?! Why?!"

"You're an idiot as always, Spade." Two identical girls resembling some features of Akane tapped on the screen.

"Terra?! Luna?!"

"Where is Akane-chan? Is she okay? Why is she not there right now? Don't tell us she's dead, Spade."

"Geez, you ask a lot of questions!" Spade groaned. "She's fine. She travelling with her mom now in the Kansai region. Hm, I wonder how she's doing..."

^^^

Agito: That's it?!

Me: Yup~! Sorry, everyone! I'm not sure I will do a sequel, so...

Agito: Do it, lady!

Me: ...

EDIT: Deleted sequel Back to Square One, sorry. I don't have the heart to continue.