The change.

Following Jason

Jason ran until he got home, away from that van, the others had ran faster then him so he could contact them if he wanted but he just wanted to rest. His parents were at a meeting so he was home alone.

"Ugh my head is pounding!"

groaned Jason

Jason went to his room, and fell on his bed.

-Howdy! guess who.-

Said a voice in Jason's head

"NO, not you!"

-Guess what? Time for the first change!-

"what? what are yo- AAAGGGHH!"

Jason screamed in pain. it felt like his spine might explode.

-Yeah, I tried doing the most painful change first, the tails are always the worst-

said the voice calmly. After what felt like a hour, the pain died down. Jason hadn't even noticed that he fell to the floor. He looked himself over, he hadn't changed. until he FELT a tail when he sat on his bed.

Jason looked behind himself, He saw a Blue Crooked tail on his backside where his spine should have ended. It was a Riolu tail.

"What!? Oh Dear god this is just some horrible dream!"

And with that, he fainted.

Following Sora

"What the..."

Sora stared at his computer screen, unsure of what happened. he had opened a old chat with Jason and beyond just in time to see Jason freak out. Sora sat there, dumbfounded. If Jason attacked him in some kind of rage he could defend himself, He was fairly bigger then him.

"Then that means... wait."

Sora nearly jumped out of his skin. He was as pale as they were, there was no way to tell if he was infected with what they had. After a few seconds of calming down he decided it would be best to wait. he turned back to the screen.

"Beyond's video is closed, but I can still hear sound from his side... he might notice though."

Sora usually loved to gather information about things, But not from his friends, he respected their privacy. not to forget he was afraid of this. He heard a door open and close from the computer, He muted himself closed his bedroom door, and listened.