Next change

Following Jason

After a long talk, Jason and Sora both went home. They decided that they would talk on the online chat. Jason soon arrived home and went to his room, making sure his parents were asleep. let his tail out. He then went and opened his computer the online chat. 

"Hey guys."

Said Jason.

"Hey Jason."

Said Sora, he seemed to notice that he had a umbreon's eye, and was trying to keep it hidden.

"Hey Jason."

Said Beyond. After Beyond saw Jason's tail swaying behind him he let his out.

"About the news... We should be worried."

Said Jason.

"Your telling me, here look."

Said Sora, he then picked up his laptop and brought it to a window. he pointed a camera out, and what was siting outside his house was a magdimite floating around. he turned the camera back towards him.

"See? "

a bang could be heard on Sora's side.

"well guys, I better get off, you guys may want to as well."

-Looks like you may need to act faster.-

said a voice as soon as Jason turned off his computer.

"What?"

- I know what to change next, I will respect your wish to keep this hidden, but not the one to not let this happen.-

"what are you talking abo-NNGGG"

Jason had grunted as soon as a wave of pain hit his legs, the pain was most intense at his feet. the pain was less intense then last time, but it still hurt. After a few minutes the pain died down.

"What changed?"

-Check your feet-

Jason took off his shoes and socks. instead of seeing his feet, he saw riolu paws! He tried walking around. aside from being slightly taller, nothing changed. As long as he wore his shoes no one would notice.

-Like it? I also added something, go outside envision your playing Pokemon now-

Jason went to his backyard. Jason then envisioned the battle screen, what he saw was a riolu on his side and nothing on the other, he 'selected' the only move on it. The riolu made the attack animation. Jason was brought back to reality when HE in real life just used iron tail.

"Whoa!"

Yelled Jason

-I know right? your friend Beyond should be going though with the same thing, but maybe a difrent move.-