A online talk

Authors note

Big shutout to SpeedDemon4!

he is another author that I read, I had taken some inspiration from him on this story, any readers that are reading this should go check out his story's!

also, I will try to update as often as I can, but no promises.

Anyway, back to the story!

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o

-Sora's point of view- 

Sora had just gotten home, or what he called home. he lived in rented apartment with his small family of his parents and him. his family was fairly poor but none of his friends knew. he was alone at his home since his parents were at work.

" At least now I can play Pokémon with Beyond".

Sora had found a old D.S and charger in a trash can behind a rich kids house after they got a new upgraded version with a golden case. he despised rich people, but they do throw away pretty nice things. he often played with a friend named Beyond, he was a pretty nice kid, he had also found out that he new kid at school named Jason also played Pokémon. Jason had given them his friend number so they could take turns with double battles.

after he invited them both to a battle, only Jason came in, he was on his family's computer so he could use a online chatting site, he had already connected to Jason.

"Hey Sora."

said Jason

"Hey Jason, hey, did you see beyond on the way home?"

"I saw him get into a van, he most likely went home. why do you ask?"

"well we agreed to play Pokémon together today, and did you say he went into a van?"

"Yes, dose he normally walk?"

"yes he normally walks, maybe he was going somewhere else. I'll contact him tomarrow, but lets battle!"

"alright!"

and just like that, they started playing.