What next?

they soon got to Beyond's house. They were greeted by Beyond's sisters.

"Hi Beyond!"
They both Yelled from upstairs at the same time.

"Hi!"

Yelled Beyond. Beyond went upstairs to talk to his sisters. Jason and Sora sat down in the living room downstairs. Jason sat down weird due to his Tail.

"Lets see what's on the news."

Said Jason. Jason Grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V to the news channel.

"As you can see here folks."

said the newsman.

"There is some kind of portal that has been found in Washington. varuios creatures have come out of this portal, some are good. Some seem to be hostile. we will show a image of this potal, a military grade camra had to be used to take it."

A image of something resembling a cross dimension door poped up on the screen. What appeared to be a Snivy from Pokemon appeared to be coming out of it.

"Sora, go get Beyond..."

Said Jason.

Sora fixed his bandage on his eye and ran upstairs to go get Beyond. Sora and Beyond Bumped into each other on the stairs. When they bumped into each other, Sora's eye bandage fell off his right eye.

"Oh sorry Sora, my sisters and I just saw the news, I got some things to tell you."

Sora was rubbing his eye when he said

"We also just saw it."

Sora stopped rubbing his eye and looked up. Beyond gasped, Sora's right eye was identical to what a Umbreon's would have looked like. Almost instantly, Many thoughts went through Beyond's head.

"Dear god my eye hurts..."

said Sora has he rubbed it again and pulled his hood down to cover it. they then went downstairs.