Sora's Horror

Following Sora

Sora stared at the mirror. His right eye had turned into that of a umbreon. He shivered because of how much it creeped him out to see it move in coronation with his left eye. and what was with his reflection back at school? When he had redded out he had a dream, it said that Pokemon were trying to take over the real world, but only a few were. The rest were nice.

"Now I've seen everything..."

A knock was heard on his door. he left the bathroom and went to his front door. Jason and Beyond were both there.

"Hey Sora!" said Beyond. Beyond and Jason looked much better now, they were no longer pale like him.

"Do you mind if we come in?"

asked Beyond. Sora nodded and went back into he house. He had taken note that he was turning into a evolved Pokemon, while the others were not. They were in Sora's home alone, his parents, who were both holding down three jobs each, had gone to report on the portal.

"well, what do you guys want to do?"

Asked Sora. Beyond and Jason had let their tails out due to it  being uncomfortable.

"How about T.V?"

Suggested Jason. Beyond nodded in agreement

"Alright lets go."

They all went and sat on Sora's family couch. After a hour of just watching T.V a voice on Sora's head said:

-I am sorry for this.-

"Did you guys say someth-"

Sora was interrupted by himself being blinded by rapid flashing by the colors of blue, red, and yellow. Only he could see the colors though. After a sharp pain, he blacked out.

Time skip!

When Sora awoke his head hurt, badly, mostly at the side's where his ears should be. he had awoke in his bathroom

"He's awake!"

Yelled Beyond from behind him. Hearing Beyond yell made a sharp pain go through his head. Sora toughed his ear, but he couldn't find his ear. He instead  found a umbreon's ear. He stood up fast. he looked in the mirror. His ears had turned into umbreon's ears! The first three thoughts that went though his head were:

'Why me!?' , 'Why am I changing in a different pattern the others?!' , 'What will everyone think...?'

Sora simply mouthed the words:

"I hate my self"

Sora looked back at the mirror. His ears were folded down behind his head, most likely from being scared. He put his hood back up around his head, hiding his ears, and left the bathroom. HE went to his bed, and fell down on it, he just wanted the day to end.

(Hello guys! Phase here! my friend, SpeedDemon4 is making critical parts of the story. I recommend you guys go check him out and follow him! Phase out!)