meet them all

The group was still camped out near the portal. The tents were up near a small cave near the portal. They had some apple trees and a river nearby. Giving them fresh food and water while they were there. Sora was the only one who would take the rare trip to the village as the Pokemon world says: They are still kids in this world too, except Sora. Who was considered a adult near the other Pokemon, so it was only safe for him. It took around three says to find out that this mystery dungeon world, did NOT go along with the story in the games. There presence had messed something up.

"How long are we supposed to be here?"

Asked Beyond, they were all sitting around a small, homemade, campfire.

"As long as it needs. The researchers says that time here is different then back home."

Says Jason

 "I swear Kory, I see that umbreon walk in this direction every day."

Said a all-too failure voice from nearby.

Everyone, (except Sora, who was asleep) went back to the tents, witch were hidden. 

A shiny Axew, who everyone in the group now knows as Kingdom, And a Tepig, now known as Kory, walked into view of the group.

"Yeah, see! There he is!"

Said the Axew as he pointed the still asleep Sora Kory mad a "Shhh"

sound the silence them. Sora was starting to wake up.

"-Sora, stay pretending to be asleep!-"

Said Jason in aura, loud enough for Beyond and Arlix to hear. Sora did as told

"Hey, is he pretending to be asleep?"

Asked Kory

"Alright, guys, I think they know."

Said Beyond. Beyond, Jason, and Arlix all left the tent. Startling  Kingdom and Kory.

"Sora, get up"

Said Jason, Sora did as told. Kingdom and Kory were in a fighting stance now.

"We are not going to attack you."

Said Jason. This seemed to calm them down, until a crack could be heard. The group looked towred the portal. This caused Kingdom and Kory to look as well. They both gasped.

"What is that!?"

yelled Kingdom. (they know that Kingdom is the partner by now)

beyond muttered a 

"oh no.."

Sora and Jason seemed to look worried, but Arlix. seemed to panic, acting more lick a snivy then himself.

'hey, you said there would be a few hiccups in the mind of the ones who are infected?'

thought Sora to himself, a voice responded with:

-Yeah, if under massive panic or stress, they will experience a temporary mind change until they calm down-

Arlix, now a 100% snivy, looked at the group with rage. this caused Everyone to go into a battle stance,