Another encounter

Following Beyond and Jason

Sora had redded out, and was now recovering. He was still asleep when everyone had to go home.

"Well then... lets pray that something else doesn't happen."

Said Jason

"Yeah, you kids have gone through too much for people your age."

Said the nurse as she walked into the room with some cloth in her hand.

"We can agree with that..."

Said Beyond

-Time skip-

Jason and Beyond Decided not to go home, Beyonds sisters would be home now and Jason's parents would also be home. Jason had called his parents saying he was going to be hanging out with a friend. Jason and Beyond were walking along the Pathway that was next to their towns park.

"Well, nothing else has happened, But we might want to go home in case of something happing."

Said Jason.

"Yeah, so far this day has been a day of bad news."

said Beyond

"You know what? Your sister play Pokemon don't they? lets go to your house."

A black van pulled up in the parks parking lot.

"Get down!"

Yelled Beyond. Beyond pulled Jason down behind a bush. A robed man that looked similar to the one Mr. Blu had destroyed came out. Beyond made a 'Follow me" motion and they started towered Beyond's house

"Hey you!"

Yelled the hooded figure. The park was empty so only the hooded figure and them were there.

"HEY"

Yelled someone, all of them turned to their left to see Sora standing there. his right eye was bandaged up, and his hoodie was up so most of his body could not be seen. He was in a fighting stance, and he aperared to be twitching slightly.

"What  do you want?"

echoed the robed figure.

"Because if you think you ca-"

It was cut off from Sora slugging it across the head. no one saw Sora even get closer to the figure, he just seemed to teleport. Same as last time, the robe was empty. After the 'fight' the black van drove off.

"What was that?"

Asked Beyond, he looked at Jason, he appeared to be just as confused.

"You guys alright?"

asked Sora, he apreared to be calm now.

"yeah... Sora, You may want to follow us."

Sora simply nodded. and with that, they all walked to Beyond's house.