The van.

Following Sora

Sora was already heading home before he knew it, he was too worried about Jason and Beyond to care.

" By Mr. Blu"

said Sora

"Make sure you do your homework Sora Johnson, you always somehow 'forget'"

"Of course sir! have a good day!"

Sora walked out of the room and across the halls of the school.  he soon left the school, but not before checking on Jason and Beyond. once he got t the nurses room he looked in, Beyond and Jason looked better, but they were as pale as him. he had a good immune system but most people didn't know that. Because of this, he wasent worried about being in there.

He entered the room, The nurse was not in sight and both were sitting up on there beds.

"You guys O.K?"

neither replied,

"Hey, guys!"

They both looked up

"you guys O.K?"

"Yeah, we are fine."

said Jason, his voice sounded distorted. Sora knew he didn't have time to waste so he just said O.K and left. The main reason he left was because Jason's voice freaked him out a tad.

Sora was walking on the streets on his way home when he saw a black van, The back of the van was unlocked, so out of curiosity, he opened it. He nearly yelled, in it there was a rack full of blind folds. there was also a strap on prisoner chair. he looked around, and spotted something, a fang was sitting on the ground of the van.

"HEY!"

Sora nearly jumped, until he saw it was Jason and Beyond who shouted. Sora made the finger in front of lips motion to silence them, how long were they there? Jason looked just as before, as pale as him, but Beyond looked as if he was having a nightmare.

"come on guys, we should not be here."

said Sora as he motioned them to follow. All three of them split up and ran to their huse, Beyond ran the fastest as soon as a

"Why is the car open"

could be heard.

Sora soon made it home, with the fang in his backpack.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

howdy guys! Phase here. My friend, speed demon is making a first person version of this story but only from Beyond's point of view, he is allowed to do that as we share the character. Also, I try to update as much as possible. so I will see any readers soon!