Beyond's horror

Sorry for the late update guys. cant help it. As I will say again, Go check out SpeedDemons side of the story. Phase out!

Beyond, Jason, and Sora all arrived late to school again, no one seemed to notice. Jason and Beyond were both wearing their sweatpants, and now boots to hide their paws.

"all right class, today we are going to try to watch the video again, but I need someone to come up and help me."

Said Mr.Blu as he walked into the classroom.

"How about you Mr. Beyond?"

"M-Me?"

Stuttered Beyond. Mr. Blu nodded. Beyond got up and went to the desk. He and Jason were the same height as Mr.Blu now, this lead to problems.

"wait a second, Beyond!, when were you the same height as me?

Said Mr.Blu

"Oh no..."

whispered Sora low enough for only he and Jason to hear, but Jason heard:

"Umbre..."

"Lets be sure about this, take off your shoes and socks!" said Mr.Blue

"D-Do I really have to sir?" asked Beyond.

"Come on, we don't have all day here!" Said Mr.Blu. Beyond took off his socks and shoes to revel his Buizel paws. Everyone gasped and murmured.

"You can put them back on now..."

Said Mr.Blu amazed.

Lunch time. Sora first person.

Beyond, Jason, and I all walked to lunch as everyone else rushed out.

"Man, what's everyone going to think of you now?"

I asked. My ear twitched under my hood, I could hear his heartbeat with my new ears and it bothered me.

Beyond shrugged at my question.

"Yeah... I didn't expect that to happen, I'm so sorry about that Beyond."

Said Jason.

"No need to be sorry Jason, it was my fau- OOF-"'

Beyond was cut off because he was pushed down by one of the Jocks, The leader of the jocks who was the most popular boy in school.

'Wasn't he the only one that didn't help out in the fight yesterday? Hah! I'll make sure he wont be able to-'

my thoughts, that were becoming more and more barbaric as time passed, were cut short from me being grabbed by the other jocks.

"Hey look, Its the freak! How should I mess with you?"Said the jock above Beyond he grabbed Beyond by the feed

"H-Hey! Let me go!"

yelled Beyond.

The jock took off Beyond's shoes and socks. This reveled Beyond's paws. I glanced at Beyond's paws,still unable to help.

'Three toes and paw pads for your feet? that has to be uncomfortable.'

I thought

 I tried to help but was pushed back by the other jocks. I had to suppress a growl I felt coming up. The jock went to the boiler room, and when he came back, the shoes were gone.

"Ha! now you have to walk around like that for the rest of the day!"

taunted the jock, then all of the jocks left.

"WELL THATS JUST GREAT! NO MY LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER!"

Yelled Beyond, he then rushed off.