day off

Jason woke up with a hurting head. His parents had arrived home late because of the storm. Beyond left during the flood,(He couldent drown) and Sora left later when the storm stoped. Jason got out of bed.

"Hey honey, are you awake?"

yelled his mother from down stairs. Jason closed his eyes due to the sting in them from his tiredness. He saw a green outline of his mother downstairs and a yellow outline of his father still asleep. he was shocked for a moment, until he remembered he could see aura.

"Yeah I am!"

yelled Jason.

"Its sunday, why don't you go to the park with your friends dear?"

suggested his mom. Jason had no problems with doing that.

Tine skip!

Jason, Beyond, and Sora all sat on a bench at the park. All of them took it as a chance to relax. Jason seemed to be daydreaming. Beyond's collar inflated and shrunk as he breathed. Sora was messing around with a app on his phone. Jason looked at himself and the others. he wore his normal cothing with a hole in the pants for his tail. he had managed to fit his paws into his shoes. Beyond and Sora wore their normal clothing as well, but Sora had holes in his hoof for his ears, and Beyond also had a tail hole in his pants.  Sora was still pale as ever.

Jason looked around, he saw some people, only a few were infected. there was the normal police car that sat near the park. there was a small group of Jocks that was always there on days off, Jason noticed that Arlix was not there. Arlix was one of the infected that was wondring around the park.

'-they must have rejected him...-'

'Said' Jason to the others. The others nodded, only they could here him.

"I'll go talk to Arlix."

Said Beyond.

Sora, Can you hear what they are saying?"

Asked Jason as Beyond stood up. Sora nodded. one of his ears twiched.  a few moments pasted and Beyond had gotten Arlix to sit with them.

"Well, what are they talking about?"

Asked Jason.

"uh... About... uh... 'hurting' all of the infected..."

"WHAT?!" yelled the entire group.

Sorry for slow updates, my laptop locks up often and needs restaring often. my friend, Speeddemon4's computer does not do that, go check him out!