The village

Arlix had found a town while checking the area. The group decided on sending Beyond and Jason (Striped of clothing) to go check it out, what they found creeped them out.

"You know, this would explain a LOT"

Said Jason.

"And why is that?)

asked Beyond

"Becuse, this is the mystery dugeon world, right? that would explain why some are friendly and some are not."

Said Jason. They stopped to look at a house,or houses.

"Wouldent that be where the 'player' lives?"

asked Beyond as he pointed at the houses. Jason nodded. The streets seemed empty, since it was still somewhat dark out. The door to the 'player's' house opened. Inside a nuzzleaf and a Tepig could be seen. a SHINY Axew came out of the other house

"I would rather not be here..."

said Jason, Beyond noded in agreement. They both went to the side pathway, no one should bumb into them.

"Ready to go to school Kory?"

Asked the Axew. The Tepig nodded in agreement and said:

"Lets go, Kingdom!"

They both left, going down a branching pathway.

"Well at least now we have names of pokemon that may be important."

Said Beyond. They begane to look around the village, it looked like thepokemon town was copy-pasted right into this world, almost everything was the same, exept the stores and streets were empty.

"We should head back to the others."

Said Jason.

Time skip!

Both Jason and Beyond arived back to the others, panting. they had ran the entirety of the way back after they had bumped into Kingdom and Kory. Kingdom ghad noticed that they did ot live there, and questioned them. this was had paniced the two, causing them to sprint back to the camp.

"Hey, what the problom!?"

yelled Sora as the two arived. 

"water, please."

Asked Jason. He was promptly givin a water bottle.

"We are in the mystery dungeon world"

said Beyond as he put his clothing back on.

"WHAT!?"

Yelled Arlix and Sora at the same time.