But First...

But first, I have to get through this entire day.

I feel inside out compared to everyone else. I feel like I am the opposite of everyone else. I bet you, even if I had a sibling, he or she would hate me.

My locker is in the middle of a couple. It's so annoying because there are these love notes and all on the lockers and sometimes those people get mad at me for going in between them. Like today, my locker has roses which are for Astrid, the person who has the locker to the left of me. They are from Ethan, who is on the right.
The bell rings. I have Algebra 2 Trig. I walk there, and on the way, people stare at me. A couple of people show me the loser sign. I sigh. Why me? I feel like I am a living a pity party.

"What are you doing here?" Some guy asks me. I ignore him and I don't look his way. It is very tempting to look at him, but I don't.

"Yeah. Get out of this world. We don't need fake people like you here." Brian, some guy from my biology class agrees. He is wearing some weird zombie thing.

I never cared enough to try and figure out which people are in the most popular group in the school. Four of them are obviously Amara, Ethan, Sean, and Astrid. Astrid and Amara are probably best friends. I feel a pang of jealousy, but I force it away.

           I notice another guy wearing a box that says "out of order".

Oh right. It is October 31. That is why Brian was wearing that zombie costume. Halloween. Boo hoo. At least I'm not invited to any party. There is a dance today, but of course I am not going.
I will be alone.