No More

I am so shocked that I don't say a word. I storm out the bathroom with an angry look. I don't even dare to listen to a word Brandon says, let alone look at him. I just go straight to class.
           I thought he liked me!
           He made me think that!
          I thought we were friends.
          What was all that for?
          Was he playing with my feelings?
          Did Amara make him do this to me?
          Am I like her puppet?
          Does she really find all this that funny?
          What's her problem?
          What did I ever do to her?
           "KACEY!" I hear Mrs. Launsbert call. Oh no. Why am I always in her class when I need to think?
           I really don't even care anymore. "Yes?" I roll my eyes.
           "Do you need to sleep again?" People are laughing. Oh my God. If she hates me so much, then why doesn't she tell me?!
           "No, I don't need to sleep, Rosa," I say sarcastically.
           "What are you using my first name?"
            "I'm sorry! Okay?! I am sorry for being here! Sorry for sleeping! Sorry for using your first name! Sorry for thinking! Sorry for breathing! I'm sorry for being alive!" I'm literally choking on my sobs at this point. People are now quiet and no longer laughing. "Really?!" I exclaim. "IS THIS WHAT IT TAKES FOR YOU ALL TO STOP LAUING AT ME?! What is your problem?! And you-" I look at Brandon. "what is wrong with you?! Why would you, of all people, do this to me?!" I take a deep breath. "I can't take this anymore. Stop it!" I calm myself down. I see Mrs. Launsbert's eyes grow even wider than they already are. "Please." I then walk out of the classroom and to the nurse's office. I am done.