Twelve.

(A/N- Did anyone miss me? I'm actually writing on a new story too, so I'm very sorry for the slow updates! This little chapter will hopefully make up for it- and make you smile. Love you all- even if you guys may hate me now!)
After work, Tania and Aryn went to Tan's apartment...
Sure, I could've went home, but if you just got together with your best friend- wouldn't you want to come over to their house? Exactly.
"At least, you didn't decide to go try out American alcohol again and then ask me out." Aryn joked, and Tania rolled her eyes. "Because that'll be a great idea to drink while you're hungover and on the job. Come on, Aryn, you know me better than that." Tan said.
Tania was almost always up for trying out alcohol and get paid for it but since she was going to be brave and ask Aryn out - being intoxicated and possibly pass out midway asking, she decided to skip the American shots.  So, Nick filled in for her- hence his bold move of asking if Tania asked out Aryn yet.
"Well, being honest with you, I'm actually amazed you even had the bravery to ask me out while sober."
"So am I."
"Did you overthink it again?"
"You have no idea."
Aryn frowned a little. She hated it when Tan overthought the most simplest things. It was one of her habits, though; she made a video about it. "I know, I shouldn't have but I couldn't really stand that what if you didn't feel the same and then we weren't friends anymore? Who would drive me insane everyday, try to dye my hair blue, and take care of me when I act like a child when I'm drunk? Nick can only do so much." Tania wasn't usually the person to talk out her feelings but Aryn did bring that side of her, whether it be by force or just Aryn being herself.