Six.

They arrived at work almost a hour late, and everyone was already making the usual jokes about them again.
Had a rough night, huh, Tan? Did Aryn keep you up all night? The jokes went on and on to Tania, and it got rather annoying - and she was growing mildly irritated, but that was possibly due to her raging headache. "So, when do you want to - talk about it?" Aryn asked, still facing her laptop screen in front of her- for once in her two years working for Buzzfeed, she actually looked and acted professional... Then again, that might've been due to the now very present tension between the two, and she was wearing Tan's usual all black attire, including the wide brimmed fedora that she wore in most videos. Which, in Tania's defense, was her favorite hat. "Who are you and what have you done to my precious little space girl Aryn?" She turned to the lavender haired beauty beside her- who was trying her hardest not to give in and smile, but couldn't help it.
"There she is! Come on, we can talk now." Tania got up from her chair. "Break Room?" Their usual place that they discussed things like this; the last time they talked in there, it was about how Tania's ex girlfriend was stalking her again on Twitter.