Three.

(A/N- pretend it's of Aryn and Tania.)
After work, it was time for one of Tania's favorite pastimes- going to the pub. Of course, she wasn't an alcoholic or anything- but Buzzfeed wasn't all unicorns and rainbows, it was equally stressful as it was entertaining.
Then again, Aryn didn't drink very much, but she went along with Tan and Nick anyways, merely because it was fun watching them get drunk. (Tania was a happy-go-lucky drunk, Nick questioned his existence- both were equally entertaining.) However, there was a new addition to the trio, Holly, Nick's new girlfriend. She seemed nice, but distanced herself from the other two, she seemed way more interested in making out with Nick... Then again, she was his girlfriend- either of them couldn't really complain.
"God, you know, I want someone like that- for me." Tania said, she was also apparently very brave when she was plastered as she suggestively looked over at her sober friend. Aryn, even if she would've been that "someone" for her, thought she was joking around. She laughed nervously as she slid the beer away from Tania. "You're not drinking anymore of these tonight."
"But mooooom..." Tan said in her best fake, American accent and Aryn still shook her head. "No, no, dear. No more alcohol for you."
"That's alright, I can get drunk still - but off you, you're absolutely intoxicating." Tania smiled lazily.
Alright, she's drunk enough that she could flirt with a telephone pole, she's not really going for you. Aryn thought. But what could hurt, playing along? You've always dreamed of this.
Aryn smiled back, "I could do something that could really intoxicate you." Tania was taken back a bit. Too forward? But, soon, got directly in the pastel haired girl's face. "I dare you to do it then." She teased, smirking a bit- even though, she definitely hoped for a kiss.
Just like if it was a natural reflex, Aryn grabbed her best friend's face and you can guess the rest. It wasn't like an stereotypical, romance movie like kiss between two people that loved each other- where "sparks" happened, instead it was more like a release of all their feelings into one, five second kiss.
Unfortunately, Aryn knew Tania would forget it happened the next morning and would resume to being her usual self, joking around with her. However, it was worth it. She didn't want to make it any uncomfortable between them.