Fourteen.

"I don't know if I'm even turned off by that." Tania raised her eyebrow.
"Later. You'll get what you want and more, Tan, trust me." Aryn smirked, and Tania was definitely more interested than she was before about the sexual side of Aryn Avenda, the seemingly innocent pastel haired girl in front of her.
"Oh?" Her own voice cracked- she was slightly embarrassed by wanting to know more, even if they're officially together now. Her best friend turned girlfriend always seemed innocent, maybe she hadn't been with a girl sexually yet - Tania had thought before - and possibly a bit naive in the sheets. She never really was the one to boast about her sexual adventures, quite honestly she never mentioned them at all- she just listened silently while Tania and Nick happened to discuss their one night stands.
But since Tan got her alone, and she was officially her girlfriend- she was beyond curious to know what Aryn knew. "Oh, trust me, love- I've done it before. I'm 26, for crying out loud, I've just never outwardly told my experiences like some people." She admitted, a smirk still plastered on her face. "Oh, I'm definitely still turned on, tell me everything."
It was going to be a fun night.