Thirteen.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" Aryn asked, a family sized bag of Doritos empty in her lap. "We binge watched The Walking Dead like Ashly suggested..."
"And fought over Daryl just like Andrew said we would- and we're bloody lesbians. Tania Dixon sounds really cool though.." Tania commented, earning a glare from her girlfriend. "However, Aryn Safi sounds even better."
Aryn blushed, but threw the bag at her. "God, you're a cheese-ball. Well, you know what tops all of those names? Tania Avenda." Aryn said smoothly- she was definitely better at flirting. Okay, not really, but let's pretend, shall we? "That does have a nice ring to it... Guess we'll see." Tania said simply, shrugging. "So, how about Orange is The New Black then? I heard it's pretty nice, based off a book, and has Ruby Rose in it."
Tania and Aryn both had a slight obsession with the Australian actress; Aryn just loved androgynous females in general, and Tania was unnervingly proud of Aussie, lesbian actresses. Oddly specific, I know. "Ruby Rose- yes, please." Aryn said, taking control of the remote, and selecting the show.
Another a good amount of time passed quickly as they finished binge watching the show as well, as well as another bag of chips and a bottle of fake wine - or what it was really called to the rest of the world, sparkling grape juice. "...That fake wine was nice- as well as the amount of lesbian sex we just watched." Tania nodded. Time to make a (really bad) move, right? Go for it, Tan, you definitely can do this. Aryn sat up in bed, and Tania basically laid directly down - so it wasn't exactly that easy.
"Want to recreate one of the scenes?"
Her desired response was pretty obvious, a quick 'yes'.
But...
"Does this mean we have to go to prison first? God, Tan, I'm not killing someone just to let you screw me in a chapel." Aryn joked. She knew what Tania was implying, and she wouldn't mind recreating the shower scene but decided to joke around- play a bit more hard to get.