Nine.

They were right.
Almost a hour later, Nick went over to the two - his dorky, more like stupid smile plastered on his face. "So, uh, how was last night? Holly said she had a great time." he asked, and both of them sighed. "I know, we kissed and-" Tan started but was interrupted.
"Oh, did Tan got finally a pair of gonads to ask you out, Aryn? She was always in love with you, you know that-"
"Nick, I would suggest for you to keep it to a minimum unless you want to lose your job here." Tan said, raising her eyebrow at him, tilting her head as well as an warning.
  Ah, right, Tania was the boss of Nick- well, of everyone. Including Aryn. She was the first person Buzzfeed called about being a producer for them in Australia, mostly due to her already pretty well off own production of videos. Which, in all fairness, at first- made Aryn nervous as she was placed next to the boss on her first day on the job. However, you see after two years- Tania is still just an ordinary Australian-Lebanese homosexual woman, and kind of a big dork outside the office as well- especially when you get her drunk. "Sorry... But are you two--?" He began to ask, till Aryn answered his question for him as she grabbed Tania's hand and lifted it up. "Do we really need to spell it out for you?" Aryn said, narrowing her eyes, and Nick's stupid grin on his face returned. "Congrats." He said, going back to his desk.
The next person to ask was infamous Jennifer- Nick must've told her about the drunk kiss... That idiot. "You guys make it pretty hard for my little ship to sink-" She started on.
It was Tan's turn to tell her that, her little ship was now real. "It's your lucky day,  Jen! Your ship has now became real." Tania said with fake enthusiasm, and Jennifer's eyes went wide. "Oh my god! Finally!"
For once in my life, I can agree with her. Yeah. Finally. I'm finally with her. Both of them thought.