One.

Let's be honest, they were mismatched. Tania, who managed to be mostly an productive individual when she wanted to be, and Aryn- who used her laptop half her work shift to look at cats and pastel aesthetics... Nonetheless, they happened to be the closest pair of friends in the whole office- Tania kept Aryn focused, and Aryn made Tania less tense - which meant everyone assumed they were just secretly a couple. Sure, they were both lesbians, but they were just friends, right? Right. Of course...
"Aryn, seriously, you need to edit your video- not look up how to safely dye your cat's fur lavender." Tania said as she looked over at Aryn's laptop again- another Google search of hair dyes safe for cats.
"I know, I know. Sorry." Aryn mumbled, going back to her editing. It happened to be the video of when they tried Japanese candy. "You know, next time we try kelp, don't mention skin." Aryn shot a glance at her friend, and Tania tried not to smirk. "But it did look like dried skin." She mentioned, successfully grossing out her pastel haired coworker.
"God, you're so gross. Why am I even friends with you again?" Aryn said, jokingly, of course. They were friends due to their opposite like personalities- almost like they were each other's ying yang, using the symbol loosely. Tania didn't joke around much till she was plastered or around Aryn and Aryn was rarely serious- they just fit together in a way.
Tania actually laughed, leaning her head on her friend's shoulder, "because you looooove me." She cooed, grinning from ear to ear. Aryn sighed and smiled as well, she did love her best friend but in the way Tania didn't probably mean.
Jennifer, who happened to be one of the people who started the Tanryn ship, walked past them. "Goals!" She just had to say it, didn't she?