To Early

Chapter 15: To Early
Lucas Coly

I picked Chrystal up and walked upstairs to my room. I put her on the bed and laid down beside her. I was really turned on right now but I knew it was to early in the relationship to do anything.

Chrystal sat on 'me' and I groaned. She bit her bottom lip and I chuckled.

"So, you think it was funny to give me this mark with company over?" Chrystal asked me, moving her hair out the way.

"Maybe." I said and bit my lip.

Chrystal then leaned down and kissed me. I kissed her back and ran my hands down her back to her ass. I bit her lip and slipped my tongue in. She ran her hands down my chest and I shivered from her touch.

She kissed my neck and found my sweet spot. "Mmm. . . baby." I groaned and she looked at me.

"What?" She asked.

"I don't want to do this now. I didn't mean to lead you on. I just think it's to early to go that far." I told her in all honesty.

She sat up and sighed, moving her hair out her face. "Yeah, I know. I just. . ." She said.

"But, I've never seen this side of you. It's sexy." I said and she laughed. I sat up with her still on my lap.

I heard something chime and it turned out to be Chrystal's phone. I grabbed it and handed it to her. She looked at it and started tapping around on her phone.

"Who was that?" I asked.

She handed me her phone and showed me. "Melanie. Talking about she knew we wanted to be alone." She said and I chuckled.

I locked her phone and she got up. Mmm, that body is a blessing.

"I see them stretch marks mama." I said, running my hand on them.

"Oh hush." Chrystal said.

"I'm serious mami. They look like a tiger scratched you and left them to heal on their own. That's means that all that is real." I said hitting her butt.

She screamed and I laughed. "That hurt." She said.

"I still didn't get those cookies you told me you'd make." I said. "And you promised."

"Right. I'll go make them right now. I didn't forget." Chrystal said and got up from the bed and walked out the room.

I decided to follow her and she was already in the kitchen putting the cookie dough on the cookie sheet. I walked behind her and ran my hands down her stomach.

"Plus I want to make that type of thing be special." I said in her ear and she smiled.

I kissed her cheek and walked back upstairs. I walked in the bathroom and turned the light on. I closed the door and started the shower. I'm still on hard and I just need to calm down. I looked in the mirror and saw a small purple mark on neck. I ran my fingers over it and bit my lip.

The water finally got warm and I took my clothes off and stepped in. I washed up and washed my hair. I ran my head under the water and sighed.

"Baby, the cookies are done." Chrystal said, knocking on the door and coming in.

"Alright." I said and wiped the glass door to show my face.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine ma." I said and she nodded.

She left out the bathroom and closed the door. I grabbed my towel and stepped out, drying off and wrapping the towel around my waist. I took out a pair of boxers and put those on and then my basketball shorts.

I walked downstairs and saw Chrystal sitting on the couch with a plate of cookies in one hand and a glass of milk in her lap. I laughed and sat beside her. She looked at me and I took a cookie off her plate.

"Hey. I was about to eat that one." She said and pouted.

"Oh well." I said and kissed her.