Atlanta

Chapter 8: Atlanta
Chrystal Jackson

Soooo, we just got back home. Thank you because I was tired of being up there and missed home. I was in my house that me and parents bought for me. I have officially moved out. And luckily it's like 20 minutes from where Lucas lives.

I was just home by myself, in the living room watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. My phone took my attention off the tv screen when it chimed. It was a text from Lucas. I also looked at the time and it was 11:50 p.m. But the text read;

him🌎❤: Chryssy open the door. I can't sleep😔.
her🌎💍: hold on. I'm coming.
him🌎❤: okay.

I got up and opened the door to see Lucas standing there in sweats and a tank top and his hands in his pockets. His eyes were low.

"Come in. Why didn't you knock?" I asked him and he shrugged.

He stepped inside and I closed the door. I turned the tv off in the living room and we went upstairs to my room. I turned my lamp on and turned the tv on and put it back on Netflix. I laid down on the bed and opened my arms.

"Awe Luca." I said and he laid his head on my chest. I played in his curls and watched tv. I looked down to see his eyes focused on the tv.

I rubbed his arm and he moved my hands back to his hair. I laughed a little and continued to play in his hair. His breathing slowed down and I looked to see him sleep. I smiled and continued to watch the show.
- - -
Lucas Coly

I looked at the time after waking up and saw it was 12:25. I looked up to see Chrystal sleep and I moved her hair out her face. I rolled us over and she adjusted herself and I wrapped my arm around her. I was just thinking back on everything that happened this past week or so. Like what was Chrystal trying to hint at during dinner with our parents.

Would I really try again to be with Chrystal like I wanted to years ago. I mean to be honest with you, I can't see myself with anybody else. Aside from my mom and Momma. She's the only girl I really only loved. Believe it or not even though I had a girlfriend my first year of high school I was young and didn't really know much about relationships.

But with Chrystal it's different. She's been my best friend since kindergarten and to not have a crush on her is kind of crazy. I mean have you seen her? I'll just see how this goes though.