She Got It/Teasing

Chapter 14: She Got It/Teasing
Chrystal Jackson

So, Lucas came home yesterday. Melanie and Jaiden were over here at Lucas house with us. I was sitting on the couch and Lucas was laying on me with one arm wrapped around my waist and his phone in the other hand.

"We need to go out and do something." Melanie said and I looked at her.

"Like what?" I asked and ran my fingers through Lucas hair.

"I don't know. Go to the movies or something. We could see the new Paranormal Activity." She said and I laughed.

"Ain't nobody wanna see that scary ass movie." I said and Lucas chuckled.

"I do." Jaiden said.

"Then yall can go. Like on a date. I'm staying here." I said.

"You ain't no fun Chrys." Melanie said and I shrugged.

"My baby just got home yesterday. I just wanna stay laid up with him." I said and Lucas looked at me and smiled.

"And ain't nothing wrong with that." Lucas said and leaned up, kissing me.

I pulled away and he licked his lips, laying back down on my stomach. I laughed and he rubbed my thigh.

"Yall so ugly." Jaiden said.

"Where?" Lucas and I asked at the same time.

"There." Melanie said and pointed to us.

"Oop, bae we got haters." I said to Lucas and laughed.

"If you ain't got haters, you ain't popping." Lucas said and I laughed. He laughed along with me and Melanie and Jaiden gave us a look of disgust.

"Yall just right for each other. Ew." Melanie said and I shrugged once again.

"Thank you." Lucas said and sat up.

"No, I was warm come back." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him back down but he resisted.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Chill." Lucas laughed and kissed my cheek. He gave me his phone and I placed it in my lap.

"Wait a minute, he just gave you his phone?" Melanie asked me.

"Yeah. How's that surprising?" I asked her.

"Yeah, what you trying to say?" Jaiden asked her.

"Nothing. I mean, I just never seen a guy in a relationship that just gives his girl his phone and not be scared if she checks it." Melanie said.

"I mean, I trust Lucas. I've known him all my life and I know the only women he talks to in his life, is his mother, my mother, me, you, and Asia." I said. "I have nothing to worry about."

"What don't you have to worry about?" Lucas asked, grabbing his phone and laying down on me.

"I don't see how that's a big deal if he just gives her his phone." Jaiden said.

"I was just saying. No need to get defensive." Melanie said, laying back on Jaiden.

Lucas kissed my neck and I took a deep breath. I rubbed my hand down his arm and he ran his hand down my back to my ass. I laughed and Melanie and Jaiden looked over at us.

"What yall nasty asses doing over there?" Jaiden asked.

"Nothing we just laying here like yall are." I said and Lucas bit my neck. I pinched him and he groaned.

He glared at me and I smiled. I turned the tv on and turned it to Being Mary Jane. Mel gasped and I looked at her.

"You watch this to?" Mel asked.

"Of course, who doesn't?" I asked and Jaiden and Lucas raised their hands.

"Lies." Mel and I said.

Jaiden and Lucas sucked their teeth. We laughed and Lucas kissed my neck again. I looked at him and ran my fingers through his hair. I bit my lip and covered my mouth to keep from moaning. He moved his tongue around and moved away.

He chuckled and I sat up. Lucas moved and I looked in the mirror on the wall. I looked at my neck and there was a huge purplish mark on my neck. I moved my hair on it and walked back. Lucas was laying down so I laid on top of him. I put my hands under his shirt and rubbed his abs.

"I just can't see how Dwayne Wade could be okay with Gabrielle Union having sex with other men on this show." Jaiden said.

"It's just acting babe." Melanie said.

"Yeah, I know but I wouldn't be cool about that." Jaiden said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Uh, 10:40." Lucas said looking at his phone.

"Oh shit really? We stayed a little more than expected." Melanie said and got up.

"Well, yall leaving?" I asked, looking at Lucas.

"Yeah. We're going to my mom's house tomorrow for breakfast. So, see yall later." Jaiden said and grabbed Melanie's hand.

They left out the house. I got up and locked the door. All of a sudden Lucas picked me up and I screamed.