Massachusetts

Chapter 2: Massachusetts
Lucas Coly

I was in Massachusetts where Harvard is located in my dorm. I have a room mate named Marcus but we barely said anything to each other. Only because he had his people he talked to and I don't associate myself with everybody like that. But he's a cool person. Speaking of him he just came in.

"Oh wassup?" He asked me.

"Wassup." I said.

"Ready to graduate?" He asked me.

"Yeah man. You?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah glad it's over." He said and I nodded. He grabbed something and left out.

That's about it. I laid back on the bed and sighed. I just got off the phone with Chrystal. My graduation was before hers. I already sent Momma (Chrystal's mom) the plane ticket to give to Chrystal and booked her the best suite in the best hotel they have here. I have to give my princess the best.

As of right now I didn't have any classes so I was just in the dorm room all day. I had talked to my parents the other day. I'm glad to know they're both good, still working, and happy. I can't wait to see them.

I've already started writing my speech for the graduation so I guess I could read over that. To be honest, I was really nervous knowing that I passed all my classes plus having a high GPA.

I looked at the time and saw it was already 4 something. Only two more hours until Chrystal calls me. I missed her so much and I couldn't wait to see her either. That's my queen and nobody can replace her.