Working

Chapter 28: Working
Lucas Coly

Another day on the job. I was off for a few but now I'm back. Duty calls and I have to answer. I never really thought about being a police but you know we always need people to actually protect others. It's crazy how some of these policemen are now and I would never do that someone who was innocent.

I walked passed the security guard Michael sitting inside the booth eating donuts. Wow it really is true what they have security guards doing in movies. I said what's up to him and went inside the precinct.

"Officer Coly, may I have a minute?" The head officer said, stepping into his office.

"Yes officer Johnson?" I said as I sat down.

Meanwhile
Chrystal Jackson

I was getting ready to go to another photoshoot I got called for. I wore a simple white shirt and some shorts. I put on my white vans and put my hair up. I left my face natural and grabbed my purse and phone and walked out my house. I got into my car and drove off.

Lucas was at work after having so many days off. I always pray that he stays safe. Anyways after like 40 minutes, I was at the studio.

Everybody greeted me and I did the same back with a smile. Keith came up to me and greeted me putting on a jacket with no shirt on. I'm not gonna stand here and lie saying Keith isn't fine asf. But I have Lucas who is also fine asf.

"Hey Chrystal." Keith said with a smile. A nice one at that.

"Hey Keith." I said.

"You ready for today?" Keith asked.

"Yeah I guess. I'm more comfortable around here." I said and laughed a bit.

"People so friendly here. I don't see why you wouldn't be." Keith said. "Where's your boyfriend?"

"At work. He's a police officer." I told him.

"Oh wow. Didn't expect that. That's cool though. Mad respect." He said and smiled.

"Chrystal. Good your right on time. Come on let's get you ready." Jade said pulling me away from Keith.

He laughed as I walked away and looked back making a face at him. I sat in the chair as Jade was picking the colors.

"Ok this is a natural photoshoot. So I'll do a natural look of course. And I think your supposed to be topless for this. It's more head shot though." Jade told me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Whoa what." I said not expecting that.

"Yeah. But that's more Hannah so I'll let her tell you." Jade said and started putting my makeup on.
---
"Ms. Dianne, what is this about me being topless?" I asked.

"Oh honey don't worry. I know your still new but you'll have on a strapless and backless bra. No worries." She assured me.

"Alright I guess." I said and went to Hannah.

"Here put this on. You can leave your shorts on because it's headshots." She told me.

I grabbed the bra and looked at it. I took my shirt off and put the bra on. I walked out and all eyes were on me. I'm not self-conscious about my breast but when people are just staring it makes me uncomfortable.

"Um.." I said and stood in front of the cameras.

"Ok everyone. Go back to what you were doing. Don't make Chrystal nervous by your staring. Thank you!!" Ms. Dianne said to everyone.

"Thanks." I said. "No problem sweetie. Now just be a natural. Try to have fun." Ms. Dianne said. I nodded and posed.

-- Later on ...