Part 9 the reward

I drove to a nearby hotel and paid in cash for a room for the night come on bill i said going to the room coming sebby okay billy i said as i opened the door and let bill in and as soon as i shut the door i was pushed up against it i felt bill smash his lips onto mine i gasped and he stuck his tounge in my mouth exploring every inch of my mouth and i was doing the same our tounges fought for dominence but he won but hey it gets tireing being the dominent one he pulled away after what seemed like minutes a string of salavia conected our tounges he then started grinding our crothes together i was moaning it had been so long sice i had been with a man i ha forgot how good this felt i said as bill bit down on my sweet spot ahh bill bill was growing impatiant it seemed as he ripped my shirt off and janked me out of my jeans oh he definantly didnt want to wait so i figured to toy with him by slowly sliddding his jacket off and unbuttoning his shirt so slowly it seemed it actually hurt him to wait i then unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and underwear off along with mine i pushed him on the bed and mibbled on his ear and i purred into his ear tell me what you want me to do suck me off he ordered as you wish my master i said as i started stroking him he was quite big i had got him hard and i bent my head down to his member and started licking it i soon toke his head in my mouth and started slowly taking the rest of him into my mouth i knew i vould have taken it all in at once but i wanted to toy with him after i got him all the way into my mouth i started bobing my head racking my sharped teeth across the top side of his member i knew bill liked pain so i knew he would like this i thought as i quickly slid a finger inside of him i then started jerking it in and out vilontly and a few moments later bill came in my mouth i swallowed all of his cum and then went up and kissed him so he could taste himself bill then pudhed me back onto the bed suck he ordered as he held up four fingers to my mouth i did as i was told and sucked on them. A few sconds later he pulled them out he then shoved all four into me and started thrusting them in and out hard i was a moaning mess he then stopped and did a scissoring motion with his fingers he then pulled them out and as much as i hated it i didnt whine about it bill then roughly shoved all the way inside of me ahh we moaned out he then started thrusting in and out of me he soon found my prosate and he kept hitting that spot after a couple of minutes he pulled out and pulled me onto his lap he then reentered me and started lifting me up and down on him he had changed th position to make it easier for him to hit my prostate he soon sped up his pace i could tell he was close to cuming i we both moaned out eacher others names as we came he came inside me and i came on our chest we both then fell asleep with me cuddled up to him and him inside me.

The end sorry for not updating guys and that its short but im in the middle of class right now wrighting this i will probally update again today just give me time im only "human"