Part 14 along came a British boy

yay another part I also like how I've added elements to this story from animes and video games so let's begin

Reapers pov

I lent down to bills ear and whispered take good care of Sam I ordered yes master he said slowly slinking his way to Sam like a cat come closer pretty boy he said becoming Sam over Sam looked at me silently asking me what to do go on I said. He then moved closer to bill and pulled his shirt off he threw his shirt on the floor go on bill treat him I ordered yes master he said undoing Sams belt and pulling down his pants and boxers revieling his erection my my we have a big boy here bill said making Sam blush he then started jerking him off I then used my black mist to remove my clothes and body armor I pulled the vibrator out of bills ass he groaned out while still jerking off Sam I then slammed into bills ass moaning at the tightness bill suck him I ordered ye-yes master bill said taking all of same dick into his mouth Sam moaned at the sudden feeling bill take your time I want this to last I said. I pulled out to my tip and slowly pushed back in his head came off of sams erection he then said m-m-m-aster you've grown Sam I said looking him in the eyes yes he said flustered don't be afraid to be rough with him he likes it okay Sam said. Grabbing the back of bills head and pushing his erection back into his mouth he then pulled his head back and pushed it forwards again I then started thrusting into bills ass I then thought of something I grabbed the vibrator and turned it on high and shoved it into bills ass pushing it beside my cock he moaned onto sams cock causing Sam to moan and Buck his hips into bills mouth I then started thrusting again while moving the vibrator in time with my thrust giving bill pleasure along with myself I then used my free hand to start jerking him off bill came not a minute later tightening his ass around my cock and the vibrator after a few more thrust I came in his ass I thrust a few more times riding out my orgasm. Bill then sped up his pace with Sam and after a few minutes Sam came swallow I ordered bill did as he was told letting sams cock pull out of his mouth with a loud pop I then pulled out along with the vibrator I wiped in clean on the bed and liked my hand clean of bills cum bill had passed out so I pushed him to the top of the bed lying next to him come here my Sammy I said beckoning him to me he then crawled up next to me I then pulled him against my chest as bill cuddled up next to me Sam I asked yes reaper he said will you be my boyfriend. I asked yes I will he said kissing me excellent I said kissing he again he then smuggled back up against my chest. Oh shit he said what I asked I just remembered what I asked me and taurtis friend is coming into town today when I asked he looked over at the clock and said 30 minutes then let's get dressed I said pulling out of bills grasp your going to let him stay here? Sam asked sure I said but that means bill has to sleep with us I said works for me Sam said kissing me again great then let's get dressed i said helping Sam get dressed then the black mist surrounded me and I was dressed again question Sam asked yes I said where do your clothes go when they disappear to an empty void filled with guns and ammo I said okay Sam said confused. Good now let's go get taurtis and head to the bus stop okay I said walking to the door and opening it quietly walking out with Sam following behind me I knocked on taurtises door yeah he said come on taurtis greans coming Sam said coming taurtis said opening the door a couple of seconds later come on I said exiting the apartment with them following me I don't think we're gonna make it in time taurtis said don't worry taurtis were taking my car I said holding up my car keys you have a car Sam said yep now follow me I said going to the garage when we got there Sam asked where my cf at was right there I said pointing to the Lamborghini bill made for me a what this yours Sam said no way taurtis added awe in their voices yep I said getting in the driver seat I call shotgun Sam said awe taurtis groaned getting in one of the backseats let's go I said pulling my mask off and my Hood down I turned the ignition and drove out of the garage and sped off twords the bus stop in the other town since there weren't really any cops in this part of Japan I let the car go as fast it could easily hitting over a hundred miles per hour we reached the bus stop pretty quick I slowed down and pulled over next to the sidewalk and stepped out along with Sam and taurtis we waited a good ten minutes for the bus to arrive I was leaning against a pole while Sammy and taurtis waited for grean to get off the bus he was the last one off. The bus he had golden locks of hair and blue eyes he was wearing a red shirt and blue Jean and tennis shoes he grean Sam said hugging him good to see you to buddy he said he had a British accent and I guess he scenced I was starting who's that he whispered to Sam that grean Sam said leading him over to me is reaper hi I said waving my hand. Whys he dressed like that he whispered to Sam again you now I can hear you right yes of course he said but in reality he had no idea I could hear him so why are you dressed like that because I like it I said with no emotion in my voice I guess when I stood of from leaning on the pole he saw one of my guns because he freaked out don't worry about the guns I said still showing no emotion what guns! Plural yeah I said pulling open the top part of my robes slash body armor showing twelve guns not counting my shotguns okay he said why are you armed which this many guns because yuki I said why yuki he asked? Well because she's a phsyco bitch I said okay he said still confused she buried me alive I said oh okay he said understanding now come on let's hurry I said walking back to the car and getting in the drivers seat that's your car grean said yep Sammy and taurtis had the same reaction okay wait sammy he then turned to look at Sam and said please don't tell me your dating another physcopath he said sounding very serious no not at all he saved us from the yakusa Sam said oh okay then come on I said honking the horn we're coming sweety Sam said getting in the car followed by grean and taurtis I then turned around and slammed on the gas Speeding off but halfway through the ride home a cop car appeared behind us why aren't you stopping Sam asked because they aren't cops how do you know that grean asked well we encountered no cops on the way over hear while going at this speed and their windows are tinted cop cars don't have that okay what do we do taurtis asked grean can you keep the car on the road yeah why switch with me I said okay grean said changing places with me don't worry boys I'll be back in a second in said jumping off the car flying back into the other one.