Part 2 Gym

As class was going on I just sat there and did nothing it's not like anything happened I basicly looked through my book of targets to murder half of the names we're crossed out because they we're dead. Then I heard the bell ring and that snapped me out of my trance I walked out my swords hanging by my side as I walked down the steps I lit a cigerate and smoked it and I also heard all the girls litterly all of them saying they wanted to date me also heard a couple kawai desus of well to bad I'm gay and like bunny boy well as I finished my cigearete I went to lean on a wall hey wanna sit with us our friend Jay isn't here at the moment bunny boy said. Sure I said as I sat down hi my name is Sam this is Tartius and our friend Yuki and between us she's in the Yakusa the Yakusa I said as I started twitching slowly reaching for my swords but then the bell rang and than snapped me back into reality I stood up and went to the gym and met Mister shouty A.K.A. Rowen well maggots we have a new student to day introduce yourself maggot. Just one question why the bloody  hell are you always shouting Mister shouts a lot. Maggot how dare you he said as he ran at Me I jumped over him grabbing his is shoulders flipping him earning a satisfying crack. Ow maggot how did you do that I was in six wars how did you beat me let's just say my whole line of work involves me being able to kill people. Okay maggot today you get to pick what we do today in gym well how about sparring with weapons? Thats a great idea maggot now the parting are I chose Yuki I said as i walked to the platform and got my swords out and swung them out Yuki got up there pulled out her knife and we both said your dead at the same time  rumnning at each other I quickly ducked and barely got her leg she quickly turned around to stab me but I backfliped over her and swiped both my swords down her back making sure not to sink them In far enough to kill her just wound her she quickly went to swipe me but I kicked her in the gut and she went flying off into the wall I ran at her picked her up by the neck and whispered in her ear in a demonic voice tell Karu I'm coming for him for what he did to my parents. I then threw her onto the ground and walked off. Then Rowen said okay aswsome sword maggot wins with out a scratch and Yuki wait where did she go oh she ran to deliver a message to her father for me. Okay then I then went and lit a smoke and went to lean on the walk who's next I said well anyone else want to go ageanst whats your name Sebastian mal. Mal? Yeah it's short for malevolent I said a I wiped my swords clean okay anyone want to go against him Rowen said pointing to me no every one said in union Okay then gym is over Rowen said as the bell rang I started walking to the train station to go to the next town I then saw my Sammy go onto the train so I went and sat with them hey guys I said hey Sam said how are you good quick question how did you do all that? Oh I learned all that after my parents died oh sorry for asking it's fine one more question why are your eyes red uh well I can't tell you that okay I understand.

* sams pov for a change * 

I Know why his eyes are red he's insane like me and I love how he can fight I'll have to have him teach me how to fight that good and I love his looks I think I might be in love with him I mean he is beautiful as hell

# he end of sams pov * 

Thanks for reading guy don't forget to like vote and comment and feel free to follow me and read my other story's thanks you lovely people.