Part 11 I'm what?

Hey my lovely fans how ya doin I'm back I know I know I need to have a schedule for when I update not just when ever I feel like all I can say is this chapter should be interesting.

I don't know what to do I had been up for a straight week now I had watched all the episodes of bleach and inuyasha so over 500 episodes of anime I had begun to lose track of time all I knew was that I had to try and get some sleep soon if I didn't I would more than likely die I figured I should finally draw the katanas bill had given me so I went and grabbed one and when I opened it let's say something I wasn't expecting happened my fangs sharpened my ears got more Like an elves I grew a black tale and burst into blue flames. Oh this is not good I said as I sheathed the sword the flames dispersed well the vadican will not be happy they all ready didn't trust me so finding out I was the son of Satan was not going to help well.... fuck me okay bill said popping into existence and pinned me to the wall not literally I said struggling to late bill said smirking oh okay i said smirking as well might as well enjoy this is thought and as soon as bill released my hands I used my new tail to grab bills hands and them flipped us so he was pinned to the wall oh a new toy bill said smirking why yes I said as I pressed my lips to his I bit his bottom lip and he gasped I used this chance to snake my tounge into his mouth he groaned I started rubbing our groins together bill groaned again and was blushing like a man man I felt the tent in bills pants I pulled away from bills mouth he was panting for air he didn't need I then through him on on the couch and pulled his pants off then my I noticed I had also gotten bigger since opening the sword I then shoved all the way into bill as he screamed all the while keeping a hold on his hands with my tail I then started thrusting in and out fast bill was a mess who knew he was so sensitive to getting fucked I kept going and then bill came on our chest as i came inside him he was panting I leaned down near his ear and whispered I'm not done jet I then nipped his ear as I pulled him Ito a sitting position so he was in my lap I then started lifting him up and down on my now 14 inch member thrusting into him as I filled him down onto me well well well bill I just-just realised I haven't fucked a deamon in the ass since my time as the palidens assistant while I was an exorcist I said oh ye-yeah bill said when were you an exorcist five years back I still have my guns ah. So-so you we're a dragoon and a docter I said in between moans as I came again as did bill I pulled out of him and pushe him so he was sitting in front of me I had long since then release his hands but he didn't notice I then ordered him to suck and then pushed my cock down his throat he gagged but took it all anyway I then started Jerking his head up and down ahh I moaned as I bit my finger I came again and for the last time I then pulled out of bills mouth and carried him to my bed and laid down next to him well I should get going bill said oh your not going anywhere I said hu what do you mean from now on bill you live here wh-wh-what do you mean? I said you live here after all I need a toy and to make it so you can't leave I put my hand on his chest and said an incantation that bound him as my familiar what what did you do bill said worried simple I made you my familiar so now you have to do what I say or else you get the punishment I said wh-what punishment he said oh I'm going to show you I said as I chained bill to the wall I then reached into my bed side drawer and grabbed to vibrators and shoved them both in bills as and turned them on high and got up to get ready to get dressed where are you going ahhhhh bill moaned out oh I'm of to school he said you can't leave he like this he said yes I can because your my familiar so see you when I get home from school no bill said yes bye I said shutting the door I went and grabbed my 9mm pistols and stuck them at my sides and put my new katanas on my back and walked to the school.

Everyone believed that Sebastian was dead which he was and im surprised to say everyone missed him including rowen and puffer fish Pete.

I walked up the steps to the classroom I knew the school day had All ready started but what ever stood outside the door way I then walked in and I Saw everyone was reading ehem I said everyone likes up ahh your alive everyone said as they crowded me well everyone except yuki of course how just sat there dumb founded as to how I was alive and what was with my appearance and what happened oh nothing important I said all that matters is I'm back so let's get on with class shall we I said showing my fangs as my tail swayed side to side everyone then gasped as one by one they each grabbed it to make sure it was real I then heard everyone litteraly everyone including the boys say kawai desu. Oh that like the new feature but like I said let's get back to class I said as I set down but my desk moved hu wh what was that everyone questioned oh I didn't know this school was haunted by low level demons well let perform an exorcism shall we everyone looked twords Ellen well what do we do they asked I don't know excuse me everyone I know what to do I am an exorcist after all I said you are Ellen said Yes so you can see Yep well what do we do she asked she come back at night when the demons are active she take care of thus I'll even bring my familiar bill poor guy I guess I shouldn't have left that demon like that yo-you tamed a demon as a familiar Ellen asked yes I said but let's get on with class I said.

Well what do you guys think hu bye p.s..I'll try to update more