Part 12 why does shit keep happening

new part yay

I went home.after the end of the day and walked in to my apartment where I heard very loud moan I walked in my bed room seeing a puddle of cum on my bed along with bill trying but failing to push the vibrators further in him watching this wonderful seen was starting to get me hard Well someones enjoying the selves as I alerted bill to my presence y-y-y-yes bill moaned. Don't worry I'm removing them because we have to go perform an exorcism oh Kay bill said ahhhhh bill groaned as I removed the sex toys from his ass. I then Unchained him from the wall now before we get ready you have to help me with something what bill asked why it simple luv I said putting on my best British accent suck me off I said sitting down on my bed as you wish master just don't punish me again okay just do as I say yes master hm I've never seen bill this obedient I thought go on get to work bill yes he said pulling my jeans down along with my boxers letting my erection fly up and hit him in the face he started licking up and down my shaft he then slipped my head into his mouth swirling his tounge around my tip he I said suck me off I growled. He seemed to flinch at this and started deep throating me ahh I moaned He sped up his pace I felt what felt like a doing snapping in my gut as I came in his mouth. Swallow it I ordered and he did lick me clean I said as I pulled out of his mouth he started swirling his tounge around my head then licking my shaft clean. good now get dressed I'll reward you when we get back if your quick he scrambled to get dressed but was quick enough come on bill yws master wow it was easy to break bills resolve I said walking to the school it was night when I got there with bill when I got there I saw everyone from class but yuki great everyone's here I said it ting their attenchen everyone bill bill everyone I said introducing them elen walked up to me saying thats your familiar with shock and awe in her eye yep bill this is elen h-hi Ellen looked at him and said what did you do to him don't ask I said more importantly how could you tame him to be your familiar simple I worked with the palledin when I was an exorcist. Now let get started I said leading everyone In and instantly I smelt iron what's that smell Sam asked that Sam and taurtis is the smell of blood oh hey tautis do ya think we're gonna see ghost like last time hold up hold up you said ghost? I asked uh yeah yep yep yep oh shit i said what everyone asked why does this keep happening to me whats happening people screamed at me I then felt a headache and collapsed to the ground screaming out in pain some on for the love of God save me from my self! I screamed what happening Sam screamed running up to me he's levitating Sam said I was probly 12 feet In the air my now it then felt like my mouth was pried open I then it appeared but it seemed like just to me it was the angel of death that was forced part way into my soul years ago it then opened it's mouth and black mist started flowing out of it into my mouth.

Sams pov

Me and taurtis we're at the front of the ground along with elen and bill I think his name was watching Sebastian floating with black mist flowing into his mouth he was dropped to the ground as soon as the mist stopped everyone crouded around him seeing if he was okay but his cloth is started changing he had black combat boots and robe like clothing and a bunch of ammunition formed on him along with 12 guns from my count and two shotguns with scythes a the the end of the Handel's a set of gloves formed on his hands with spikes coming out of them then a white bird like mask formed slowly over his face I then went to check his pulse when his hand gripped my throat I could see the black mist coming off of him where am I foolish mortal he said standing up still while gripping my throat he was strong that was sure he lifted me off the ground and started tightening his grip cutting off my airways Sebastian what are you doing taurtis said trying to pull his hand off my throat who is Sebastian he said you are taurtis said yanking his arm but it still was not bujing he let me drop to the floor as I caught my breath he pulled out the two shotguns and pointing them at taurtis who is Sebastian he growled you are! Tautis yelled taurtis's eyes glossed over as he began walking twords him mumbling salex he kept walking ultil his forehead was against the barrel of the shotgun just as he was about to pull the trigger I jumped and pulled taurtis out of the way he snapped out of his trance while looking at Sebastian my name is reaper he growled the black mist elveloping him he then vanished and the next thing I new the sickle blades on the shotguns we're around our throats he then whispered in my ear I'll see you later tonight princess ye said as the black smoke pushed his mask up so uh we could bite my earlobe the mask then fell back down. Come on bill we're leaving "reaper" Sid yes master bill said hurting to catch up to him reaper then grabbed bills hand then the black mist enveloped them and they disappeared well anyone else creeperd out taurtis asked yeah everyone said i say we go home and go to sleep agree yeah so we all went our separate ways except the people who lived together and I swear i saw reaper on the roofs on the way home like he was watching over us all I could think was what was I in for tonight.

Cliffhanger bye