Part 5 I think you like me

I woke up and Yuki was asleep on my chest her hand down my pants she was asleep I was starting to think she liked me. Are you sure you don't like me I said as I woke her up She said what and then noticed where her hand was and she blushed a deep Red you get tired of the couch? I asked uhh well you see I I don't know what to say about this so can we just uhh I'm not sure what I want to do. Ohh I can think of a few things I said winking she just blushed as red as a tomato okay like what she asked. Well it involves you me and where your hand is. I said oh really she said smirking is it something like this she said as she started stroking my member yeah that's what I was talking about she stopped stroking me and pulled her hands away and she spilled my pants and underwear off and was hit in the face by my member my God it's huge she said gasping in awe at it like what you see do you ye-yes she stuttered out well do what you want o-ok sure she said as she started stroking me God yes I pulled my hand up and felt her cheak your skins so soft I said. Th-th-thank you she slowly started stroking me faster she then put her head close to it and licked me how does it taste I asked good she kept licking me I was loving it.

*yukis pov*

How does he taste so good I kept asking myself as I was licking him I then put his head in my mouth licking and swirling my tounge around the tip I slowly started taking in more and more of it I was gaging so I pulled it out of my mouth a little but then relaxed my gag reflex and started going back down again in then finally had it all in my mouth I then started bobbing my head slowly I herd him say something but couldn't hear him hm I asked and I heard him moan he had the sexiest voice I had ever heard so I started humming while bobbing my head he was moaning he than used on of his hands to grab the back of my head and started pulling me up and down making me go faster I liked being the dominant one but apparently i loved being Dominated so I just went with it he soon started pulling my head up and down faster ah uh gnu I'm going to c-c-cum he said as he came in my mouth I swallowed some of his cum and fuck me I don't know what to say it was delicious so I swallowed it all and sucked his still hard member clean I then pulled him out of my mouth and he flipped me over so he was on top of me he then shoved three fingers to my face and Ordered me tl suck on them I didn't know why but I was going crazy with lust at the moment so I did he then pulled them out and then he pulled my panties and bra off and he stuck one finger down to my pussy and he slowly slid it in I moaned out his name as he started thrusting it in and out he then added another one and started thrusting then in and out at the same time he then added another one and did a scissoring motion with them ahh S-s-sebastion he then curled his fingers and one by one pulled them out I whined at the feeling at being empty aw don't like being empty do you no I said as I shook my head good I then felt him circling his head around my pussy lips he then pushed his head in and slowly pushed all the way in and he slowly pulled out to the tip then he slammed back into my wet pussy he started giving his hands over my breast he started rubbing my nipples between his fingers he then pinched then and started tweaking them you have nice breast Yuki he said rubbing them he said thank you I mumbled out he then started thrusting in and out at a fast pace hitting my g-spot over and over God how are you so good at this? I asked I mean I had fingered myself but I've never felt something as good as his hands because I've done this before he said i then felt a tightening in my lower abdemon I then came and tightened around him y-y-Yuki he stuttered out as he came inside me ahh I came again just from that feeling of him coming in me ready for more he asked as he pulled out ohh yeah I said he sat up and pulled me into his lap and thrust in to my asshole this time Yuki I'm going to let you do the work he said. As he put my hands on his shoulders okay I said I slowly pulled my self up of him and then slamed back down onto him ahh we moaned out at the same time I kept thrusting myself up and  down on him I then felt myself cum and him cum inside me ah that was amazing I said as I pulled of him lying down yeah it was he said well I guess I'm not gay I'm by he said okay I said Oh and how we're you talking to last night in your sleep I asked ha bill cipher a dream demon he said he wants me to kill some people or he's going to turn me into the cops okay well when do you have to leave for this mission of yours probably the next couple of days he said okay hey quick question will you be my boyfriend i asked two questions one I think I'm supposed to ask you out and why do you want to date me well I mean I am living with you and we've already had sex twice okay Yuki I will date you but you do know I can't forgive your dad for what he did to my parents I know and I love you enough to let you do what ever you want if it means I can be with you I said okay well let's get ready for school he said as he started handing me my bra and panties okay I said.

Lel time skip To lunch

So sam Yuki said hm yes my lovely sweetheart I'm how do say this I'm braking up with you for Sebastian  Yuki said. Oh okay you do member I was being forced to date you right oh yeah sorry about that she said. Ring ring well it's time for gym she said we went got changed and we're sparring again today but without weapons okay the main and probaly only match Is Sebastian and dom we got up and up got on the platform Rowen yelled for us to start and dom rushed at mean fith a fury of attacks but easily blocked them all I then side stepped him and tripped him and his hat fell off and he had red hair like Karu I felt myself slipping K-K-Karu I slowly started walking twords him he your asking for it he said as he ran at me I grabbed him hand and twisted it and broke it ahh he screamed I kicked him into the wall and walked over slowly I grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up and started punching him in the face sreaming Karu Karu Karu Karu I then passed out and saw Yuki running up to me.