Part 6 I knew this would happen

*Yukis pov*

I saw Sebastian pass out I ran over to him and started shaking him come on come on please wake up I said crying and hugging him. Rowen then grabbed him and dom and took them to the nurses office aka Pete. Pete examined them and said dom had a broken arm and would need stitches in his face but what shocked me the most was that Sebastian's heart was beating but he had no pulse. Ho-how is that possible? I asked I don't know Pete said it just doesn't make.  sense m-m-mom dad wait don't go please come back to me don't die on me no your gone don't worry I'll make sure whoever did this pays Sebastian said crying. Oh my god the reason he wants daddy dead is because he killed his parents I said. Ill be back I said running off I'll admit I wasn't the most fiscally fit but when I was determined I could run forever it seemed I ran home to see my daddy when I got there I realized How out of breath I was. I walked in and went up to daddy's office I walked in hi daddy hey princess what is it? He asked I know why the man killing up wants you dead oh so you know about that look sweetie it wasn't supposed to happen like that the apartment was supposed to be empty but their son was coming home so they didn't follow their routine that day so we we're forced to kill them for a computer it had info about all of us. Yo-you could have let them live why? You killed my boyfriends parents who Sam no the one hunting us. I said WHAIT WHAT! your dating the one hunting usbyeah he's a good guy and as much as I hate to tell you this a great lover. Yuki get out now what but daddy DON'T YOU DADDY ME YOU HAVE DISGRACED THIS FAMILY YOU ARE DEAD TO ME GET OUT! Yes father I ran out of there crying that was the first time he's ever called me Yuki he always called me princess well if he wants to play like that I'll see him when me and Sebastian are standing over his corpse. I walked home and found Sebastian at home hey I said my eyes tear stained.

*Sebastians pov*

I could tell Yuki had been crying what's wrong I asked running over to her m-my daddy doesn't want to see me anymore don't worry I'll take care of him for good no we will she said smiling up at me oh have I ever told you I love? I asked no but you sure show it she said kissing me she pulled away and I was smirking whats so funny oh the idea in my head oh does it involve this she said grabbing my erect member yes it does I said soon we we're making love all night.

Sorry for no sex scenes and a cliffhange

Boo *throws bricks and anvils*

Ah I'm sorry don't worry we're going to gravity falls next so you know what that means bill cipher sex and maybe later Sam sex scenes bye peoples