Part 7 time to work

I woke up before Yuki and figured that it was time to do what cipher wanted so I got up got dressed and left Yuki a note my dear Yuki I have left for the mission I'm on tell Mrs. Okami I'll be gone for a while goodbye I then grabbed say 20000 yen and went and bought a rental car and started driving to this gravity falls As I was driving I heard him hi bill hey Sebby I told you not to call me that. Well so what bill I'm doing what you want so why I'm the bloody hell are you here because I wanted to see you and why is that because your interesting Mister Lucifer I'm not the devil you idiot I know that but you are malevolent that is true I said. So what are we gonna do while we drive oh I have an idea like what well how about a part of your reward some how I don't believe you. I said well maybe this will help convince you bill said a as he pulled his gloves off and put his hand down my pants and started stroking me getting me hard ah your hands are so soft cipher well I take care of myself yes you do I was fully hard by know well someones big he said as he pulled my pants well I guess I underestimated you forget big your huge bill said stroking me keeping quiet hm well I do not like that not at all he said bending over and sticking his tounge out and sliding it all over my member ahh there's that sweet voice he said as he kept licking me he then suddenly shoved my member all the way down his throat ahh he started bobbing his head increadably fast while humming ahh g-g-god bill your so good at this he kept bobbing his head and I felt a tightening in my abdomen I was getting close to gumming a couple more seconds and just for the he'll of it I wasn't going to worn him ahh I moaned as I came in his mouth and he was wide eyed but swallowed it all none the less well I guess I deserved that now back to the ride he said don't worry cipher I'll repay the favor later I'll count on that.

The end for now my lovely peoples see you later